Tokyo Disneyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff49er

Apr 11, 2003
Punggol Park
Hello there

Liike to find out from fellow members who has been to Tokyo Disneyland.

I really appreciate infor like costs of tour package, free n easy, which travel agent...etc

I thank you in advance

Regards

Jeff

Dont know about details as I never went there.... Not my cup of tea. But check out their website, there is useful info in English. Also be warned, to take the rides, it is queue till you die......

not really lah. go during the weekdays. not so bad.

the girls are really cute. not kidding.!

I have checked the website. Very informative.

How is the crowd say on weekdays in Oct?

Well...I went Tokyo Disneyland this month on 7th (A thurs) and the queue is only about 5 minutes. However, i went to Universal Studios in Osaka in December and apparently, 25/12 , christmas, is a valentimes day to them, and to queue for the spiderman ride, it took me 3 hrs. Very impressive tho.

Hi..I went to tokyo disneyland 5yrs ago; US disney abt 4yrs ago...both have similar theme ride ... I booked free n easy with East Asia Tours... back then ANA flight to Tokyo + 3days2Night 3star stay about $5++...

U can take train ride direct to tokyo disneyland; the train driver was very professional to direct us there... He even make sure we alight when the train stopped. Can't remember the price, but definately ex.! spend nearly $2K++ total... :sweat:

Also hotel counter staff can speak english; I suspect most are graduate...but Policeman can't! Also back then restaurant staff, mostly can't... get yr JLPT la... if u interest in japs...

Remember to go Akihabara! IT Town; same as Sim Lim!

If u need further info; I'm sure tour agency can help, or PM me...

If you've been to the other Disneyland (e.g LA, Orlando or Euro), then it's the same. I would also make time to go over to DisneySea. the only one in the world. Went there in Dec. Cold like hell, but no queue. If got Q, take the Fastpass. If just going to Disneyland or Tokyo itself, no need tour. Quite easy to take trains if u can read Mandarin. These days got english signs too.

If you're going to Disneyland only then dont bother to take a tour. Tour groups to theme parks usually only take you to the destination and give you your tickets, then you are free to move about on your own.

Fast Track passes are great. Can take a ride twice in the same time you take to queue normally. Even though there are the same rides at the different disneylands, the experience is different. Something i recommend in Disneyland are the light/water/fire shows. Much much better then the songs of the sea. Not that I'm putting sg down.

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.