Toa Payoh / Bishan / Ang Mo Kio Shooters Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I have shoot assignment on Saturday.. so its out for me. But will be "sharing" on photoshoot with some noobs tomorrow. If anyone keen can join me in Chinatown area from 2 to 7pm... I hope to capture some sunset pics.

Give me a msg if you wish and can join in k? HP : 98513513

Working tomorrow. Do post your pics after the shoot.

hmmm I am free on most saturdays.. execpt 2 Aug

7 out of 8 can't make it.. :dunno:
Maybe not good an idea for the outing for now. Ok guys, when u guys are ready then let's organize another one ba.

hmmm okie.. really hope to go for an outing soon

Working tomorrow. Do post your pics after the shoot.
Hokay... hope u guys like it. More of the pics at my flickr.

2719390317_001bf95e83.jpg
2720216972_1bfe5e643a.jpg
2720219822_2bcb3d6cf6.jpg

2720221344_9bda3d03bd.jpg
2720221630_b6b65bb700.jpg

Plesase help keeping CS organised by sharing pictures only in the appropriate gallery subforums.

Thanks.

Last edited:
there's a zoo outing on 23rd on the other thread.. why dont most of us go for that then after, we can try and org something:p

Plesase help keeping CS organised by sharing pictures only in the appropriate gallery subforums.

Thanks.
Haa.. noted with thanks.. But pictures are for pure purpose of rolling out the first shoot!

No delibration for any commercial exploit... thought maybe will facilitate an ease to first gathering with pics of what can be done or clarification (if any) of what a shoot might endup with.

there's a zoo outing on 23rd on the other thread.. why dont most of us go for that then after, we can try and org something:p
23rd is 3 weeks away... in fact there are plenty of shoot opportunities anywhere and everywhere in the outings.. Haa.. The TS may wantto strike a quick one before the occasion ... haaa... if he can nail a right place and time for everyone!

Let's just meet at TP central for kopi one day. Talk first, then can discuss from there.

hmmm I dun mind toa payoh or bishan ;)

Falconite: ur pics nice leh

so any1 here having shoots programme in ang mo kio????

Status
Not open for further replies.