To Man United fans ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys another big margine by the man u reserves:

Manchester United 5
Bolton Wanderers 0

Ole!!! Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is back scoring one of the goals, this is his 2nd game back frm injury!!!

United: Lee, Simpson, A Eckersley, R Jones, Piqué, Fox, Neumayr, Solskjaer (Marsh, 77), Ebanks-Blake, Rossi (Cooper, 60), Martin (Moran, 83).

Subs not used: Steele, Puustinen.

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake grabbed a hat-trick. The 19-year-old striker was unstoppable in his first start since early November, and had a hand in all five goals and even the sending off of Bolton's Ivan Campo.
Ritchie Jones and r oso on score sheet, completed almost 80 minutes of football as United comprehensively beat Bolton on Thursday.

:think: I think man u first team should bring in more youngster, dig into the reserve team n their youth team in the under 18 squad which just yday won in the Accomplished U18s Display Sees Reds Through

FA Youth Cup Third Round
Birmingham City 0
Manchester United 2
St Andrews, Thursday 15 December

United began their attempt to win the FA Youth Cup for a tenth time in real style with a classy 2-0 win over Birmingham on Thursday.

... just like wat they did in the 92/93 season...

Chop off the lao kok kok... :)

West_ray said:
wat do u mean by new and old RVN ??? And y u compare cole and yorke when rooney and saha dun play together?

Cant blame him...as he say he is a pool fan!!!;)

West_ray said:
wat do u mean by new and old RVN ??? And y u compare cole and yorke when rooney and saha dun play together?

My post is not to compare the partnerships of the strike force then and now.

What i am alluding to is that Man U was very strong back then. Now it is a pale shade of its old shine.

Anyway this is a 2cts view from a Liverpool fan so for what it is worth.....

relac relac ... the "transfer spec" on Man Utd wont really come true one ... haha ... i myself has been "shocked" by the names appeared on the page for quite some time already. i trust more on ESPN.

anyway SAF is after a Serbia & Montenegro international defender, Nemanja Vidic. Around 6 million pounds

West_ray said:
yeah ...... !! 0-2 to Man U ... it's the 2R again ~!!! ... too bad i never watch due to a wedding dinner ~

I watched. Got a lot of chances but fail to score. It could have been 5 goals. The 2 Rs got 2 bicycle overhead kick saved. If both can do that in a match, means the other team is really struggling. RVN missed at least 3 chances. Normally he would have scored one more.

Anyway, it is a good win. RVN man of the match. :thumbsup: Rooney is really something sia.

afbug said:
I watched. Got a lot of chances but fail to score. It could have been 5 goals. The 2 Rs got 2 bicycle overhead kick saved. If both can do that in a match, means the other team is really struggling. RVN missed at least 3 chances. Normally he would have scored one more.

Anyway, it is a good win. RVN man of the match. :thumbsup: Rooney is really something sia.
so long never talk to u.

ibitemynails said:
so long never talk to u.

Wah you are getting better and better in your fantasy EPL game. :bsmilie:

Long? You busy?

afbug said:
Wah you are getting better and better in your fantasy EPL game. :bsmilie:

Long? You busy?
not busy. fantasy game this week i die...

cos chalton lost.. and west ham losing...

ibitemynails said:

i made rooney captain instead of lampard

Quite a good game... poor Park, still too anxious to score... I noticed every time someone crosses, he's near the 6 yard box... macham like centre forward leh!! :D Hope he scores soon! :)

ibitemynails said:

nevermind. I also die cos i got charlton and west ham players. :confused:

philliptan said:
Quite a good game... poor Park, still too anxious to score... I noticed every time someone crosses, he's near the 6 yard box... macham like centre forward leh!! :D Hope he scores soon! :)

He running all over the park leh. :bsmilie: But he got 1 assist. When Rooney and RVN drop back, he go forward. RVN and Rooney has been doing this for the past few games. 1 drop back, the other chiong in front.

afbug said:
nevermind. I also die cos i got charlton and west ham players. :confused:

He running all over the park leh. :bsmilie: But he got 1 assist. When Rooney and RVN drop back, he go forward. RVN and Rooney has been doing this for the past few games. 1 drop back, the other chiong in front.
i dun have utd player leh!

=(

u busy?

Status
Not open for further replies.