tips on how to do wedding photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelzz8888

Jun 20, 2009
Hi all,

I'm going to help my cousin shoot her wedding next week..i need some tips from u guys on how to make it memorable.

And also what kind of material is good to make a bounce card?

Thanks.

If you don't know what you're doing, DON'T DO IT. Do not interfere with the official photographer. Also, this gets asked about once a week. Best would be for you to try a search on "How to shoot weddings".

As for your bounce card question... anything that's white? If you just google for "DIY bounce card" you'll get loads of results.

how to make it memorable? spoil the wedding and it will become memorable (negatively). Ok joking only.

btw what kind of wedding you shooting? ROM, banquet, tea ceremony? Are you the only "official" photographer?

As the rest has mention. AD wedding is very important, there is no retake. unless you know what you are doing and confident in doing it. Dont try to shoot it as an experiment shoot. Why not start with pre-wedding first.

For tips just do some google search. The general tips from me.

You must be prepared and your equipment must not fail on that day. Meaning you need to do a checklist beforehand esp battery, card. Lastly be creative and do a recce.

Hi all,

I'm going to help my cousin shoot her wedding next week..i need some tips from u guys on how to make it memorable.

And also what kind of material is good to make a bounce card?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.