Tips for beginners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow see this!

3. Tripods Are For Sissies
The salesman might want you to consider a tripod. Baloney. Real photographers don't need tripods. They're heavy, cumbersome, and consume time to set them up and fold them up. When a camera is mounted on one, you cannot swing it around fast enough to zoom in on that rare bird or action play on the field. They just get in the way and impede getting the shot in the thick of the action. If you're worried about hand holding a zoomed out lens, just remember to flip that sucker over to the action mode. It'll pick the shutter speeds necessary to stop the action and take care of any camera shake you might have.

Any comments? :p

he mentioned abt just getting a built in flash then ok liao, no need extra flash... haha... but then he said of taking pictures indoor like wedding, concerts,etc.

Confirm can or not?:D

Who is Ansel Adams ?
:dunno:

Originally posted by JaDe
Who is Ansel Adams ?
:dunno:

Maybe we should do a poll to find out whether more people know who Adam King is compared to Ansel Adams ;)

Originally posted by erwinx

Maybe we should do a poll to find out whether more people know who Adam King is compared to Ansel Adams ;)

Great idea!

BTW, aren't they related? ;)

Rgds,
Jeffery

Here's some more:

11. Make sure your camera has some IS or VR or OS function. This will allow you to handhold your camera, and junk that heavy tripod (hey, even Carbon Fibres are not THAT light ya know? ;) )

12. Make sure the autofocussing is fast and silent. Which means buy only Canon USM and Nikon AFS.

13. Get a camera with as many autofocus points and as many metering zones as possible. This will reduce the possibility of screwing up your exposure and/or focussing.

:)

Regards
CK

Oh i see...
Hm...Adam King is really a photographer too ?!?!?
Tot it was only a stupid beer advertisement...
:eek:

Originally posted by JaDe
Oh i see...
Hm...Adam King is really a photographer too ?!?!?
Tot it was only a stupid beer advertisement...
:eek:

oh no .... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hahaha...wassup ?
I tink alot others as ignorant as i am tot so too...
But he's real charming..
i Kinda respect Ansel adams... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.