Time flies, welcome back my friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore / Taiwan
www.myviewfinder.net
Time flies and it has been a while since we last saw them.

Welcome back my friends!
bt-bee-eater-2003-01.jpg

A close cousin to the Blue-Throated Bee-Eater, the Blue-Tailed Bee-Eater is a migratory visitor to our island city.

bt-bee-eater-2003-02.jpg

The Watchful Eye
A blue tailed bee-eater in an attack posture before it strikes. Shot taken in 2003.

Fellow nature lovers, let us all put up a concentrated effort in promoting the awareness of nature conservation so that this and many other species visiting or living in our nation can live without fear of being harm by human enroachment. :)

Love that second shot! Seems like it's time for some real actions again (If only that I happened to spot them) ;)

Lovely shots of this beautiful bird, Avatar! :thumbsup: The 2nd shot is the keeper, fantastic shot, still remember you telling us how you got it. :D

ccplim said:
Love that second shot! Seems like it's time for some real actions again (If only that I happened to spot them) ;)
This particular shots were taken at PJ if I'm not mistaken. ;)

Garion said:
Lovely shots of this beautiful bird, Avatar! :thumbsup: The 2nd shot is the keeper, fantastic shot, still remember you telling us how you got it. :D

This particular shots were taken at PJ if I'm not mistaken. ;)

Right on pal, door-supported shot ;)

Hi Avatar,

Your pics veri swee. Me and bro ccplim were hunting birdies the whole morning and didn't even spot any such beautiful babe.

Cheers

huk huk!!! the 2nd pix is an unforgettable timepiece! me can't wait 2 c more of yr wk! :thumbsup:

Thanks you Phil, Newguy69 and MatthewSL.

Let us all do our part in ensuring the survival of nature for our future generations. Keep the pictures coming! :)

Thanks you Phil, Newguy69 and MatthewSL.

Let us all do our part in ensuring the survival of nature for our future generations. Keep the pictures coming! :)

yr team is a class act.we r fortunate 2 hv u lot ard. :lovegrin:

Let us all do our part in ensuring the survival of nature for our future generations.

Yes indeed! and you are capturing those wonderful photos for future generations for see if they did not have the chance in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.