beeth9

Aug 8, 2007
south west
Hi, some pics to share.

5150438465_ea469420aa.jpg

5150438227_d64709bf56.jpg

5150438077_81c905e2cd.jpg

5151049680_01622d73f9.jpg

For this genre of shot, you may want to try exploring the liquidify function in photoshop... I'm commenting from a PP-user point of view...

I believe all of us would want to look better ;)

Didn't PP for the above. Will explore that function. Thanks :)

For this genre of shot, you may want to try exploring the liquidify function in photoshop... I'm commenting from a PP-user point of view...

5150438227_d64709bf56.jpg

This pic look at the left side of her hip... how is it that there is a right angle there?? Looks really weird.... and i agree with the others about the choice of bikini... it's really tacky.... i dunno if u chose it or if it was the model's own one but for shoots u should get the appropriate attire rather then just use whatever u have.... good attempt though :thumbsup:

The bikini was not chosen by me, though I would love to :) There were 2 earlier sets of bikinis, nicer, but I didn't quite like the poses.

agrees :bsmilie: Esp #1 where there are excess skin on her right.

but nice photos anyway... i like her expression in #3...

agrees :bsmilie: Esp #1 where there are excess skin on her right.

but nice photos anyway... i like her expression in #3...

since you are experimenting, mind as well experiment enlarging the red apple too? :think:

Unker ... u hardcore! :bsmilie:
come on yo, do you prefer those tiny organic applets or those supersweet, juicy Fuji ? :p

OK, on a serious note, when shooting bikini babe, one must try to bring out her assets (like face, hair, apples, etc) and covered up the liabilities (like fats, poor skin conditions, height, etc). Not everyone is suitable for bikini shoot. model Mabel is one exception, she uses her good height and pro pose to max effect.

i prefer you crop the photo below the apple. that's me.

come on yo, do you prefer those tiny organic applets or those supersweet, juicy Fuji ? :p

OK, on a serious note, when shooting bikini babe, one must try to bring out her assets (like face, hair, apples, etc) and covered up the liabilities (like fats, poor skin conditions, height, etc). Not everyone is suitable for bikini shoot. model Mabel is one exception, she uses her good height and pro pose to max effect.

.................................. :bsmilie:

I like the lighting overall, maybe on no1 just watch the shadow of the hand on the leg it looks a bit strong in this area, soften and lighten in Photoshop maybe?
Also seems to be a Dark outline/Halo around the model or is that just me? can see it most in no3?

just my 2 cents! Nice work!
:)

Thanks! The lighting set-up was medium key. Credits to the organizers.

Agree on #1. Didn't check that she was a little off and not facing the left lighting, which otherwise should have covered the shadow cast from the right lighting.

I like the lighting overall, maybe on no1 just watch the shadow of the hand on the leg it looks a bit strong in this area, soften and lighten in Photoshop maybe?
Also seems to be a Dark outline/Halo around the model or is that just me? can see it most in no3?

just my 2 cents! Nice work!
:)

The lighting set-up was medium key. Credits to the organizers.

I know high/low key... but it's the first time I heard of "medium key". Curious what is it? :dunno:

For organised studio shoot, normally organiser would first adjust the lights to the ratio depending on the theme and style for the studio shoot. After which he/her would let the photographers know the recommended setting to set (normally from a light meter).

After which it's up to the photographers to play around with the settings or adjust the strobe to achieve the intended effect. ;)

Other than what they said, how about trying to shoot from a lower angle & longer lens if possible?