Three Steps, One Kowtow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

billpepsi

Jan 2, 2005
The 3rd Rock
This young boy is probably 10 or 11 yrs old, one of youngest I’ve met.
Tibet0606031313-resize.jpg

Tibet0606031363-resize.jpg

Agree No.1 is gorgeous! Good expressions and excellent framing

i suggest the first one can be improved technically. Good composition. Good work.

photo.cavendish said:
i suggest the first one can be improved technically. Good composition. Good work.

Tx, any suggestions?

Very nice, like the 1st picture the most, how the exposure like ? i noticed the color is very vibrant and places that should be under or over exposure very nicely done. e.g. the right side of the boy.

Ramius75 said:
Very nice, like the 1st picture the most, how the exposure like ? i noticed the color is very vibrant and places that should be under or over exposure very nicely done. e.g. the right side of the boy.

Tx, IIRC, was shot at f/11 with my D70 + kit lens.

jeffhiew said:
Wow, nice pictures taken I like the first one. Was it taken in Lhasa Tibet?

jeffhiew said:

wow, really nice, which part of the pic u metered at?? coz all seems so nicely exposured :D

Ramius75 said:
wow, really nice, which part of the pic u metered at?? coz all seems so nicely exposured :D

Metered this arm, bcos wanted to capture the shadow in his face. Are u a D70 user too?

excellent angle for #1, the oversharpening is quite obvious though imo

i think you've got some good ideas for #2 but the execution don't quite bring them out, there's no intensity in the frame, just a normal frozen silhouette

jeffhiew said:
Metered this arm, bcos wanted to capture the shadow in his face. Are u a D70 user too?

i see, thanks :D

nope, im a canon user :D

I like the use of dramatic sky to portray pic 1. Also, the use of light and shadows is very nicely done for pic 2.

Regards,
tltan

tltan said:
I like the use of dramatic sky to portray pic 1. Also, the use of light and shadows is very nicely done for pic 2.

Regards,
tltan

tx Tltan

i love the 1st pic. composition is great! colors are vibrant. it would be better if no one is looking at u tho, just my 2cents :)

amazing.... this is great stuff!!!

Some nice shots u got from this trip. Like your Yak shot as well.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.