LR Tips Thousands of Royalty-Free Assets for Adobe Creative Cloud Subscribers

RSSNewsRobot

Sep 27, 2006
Authors:
Sandee Cohen

Body:
In the middle of the summer doldrums, Adobe quietly announced a new service for Creative Cloud subscribers—the Creative Cloud Market. So, in case you missed the news, here's a quick rundown.
The Creative Cloud Market is a collection of high-quality, curated content for creatives, by creatives, available to all paid Creative Cloud members (except the Photography Plan customers). Creative Cloud members can access an incredible selection of vector graphics, icons, patterns, UI kits, and Photoshop brushes. Members can download up to 500 unique, royalty-free assets each month. But the assets don't disappear after the month. They are yours to use forever totally royalty-free!
For a detailed look at how to start downloading the Creative Cloud Market assets, go to http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/market.html. There you'll find step-by-step instructions on how to start downloading assets.
So far, I'm impressed with the service. I recently needed some sample images to use in a book. I downloaded some generic images of containers, bags, jars, etc. Each one of them had a generic logo on the image. I expected as much from free assets. What I didn't expect was the live vector images as well as layer mask to show and hide the backgrounds of the images.

If you're a Creative Cloud subscriber, I suggest exploring this new service. If you're not, this could give you a good reason to start.

Inserted Article Image(s):
Creative%20Cloud%20Market.png

Article Slider image:
20140808-ccmarket-thumb.jpg

[h=2]Liked This? Read These![/h]
[h=3]Adobe Launches Creative Cloud Market[/h]

Royalty-free assets now available directly to Creative Cloud subscribers. Read More
[h=3]Adobe Announces Creative Cloud for Teams Single App plan[/h]

New options allows companies that don't need the whole Creative Cloud smorgasbord to subscribe to a single app. Read More
[h=3]Find Out What's Coming Soon to Adobe Creative Cloud[/h]

June 18th live event promises a sneak peek at new apps, features, hardware, and more. Read More
[h=3]Adobe Releases First Set of New Features Exclusive to Creative Cloud[/h]

Press releaseNew Features for Illustrator Available Today; New Dreamweaver Features and Digital Publishing Suite Single Edition to FollowSAN JOSE, Calif. — Aug. 28, 2012 — Adobe Systems... Read More

Graphics
Graphics Asset Mgmt./Workflow
Graphics Image Editing
Illustration
Photo Asset Mgmt./Workflow
Photo Image Editing
Print
Print Asset Mgmt./Workflow
Print Design & Layout
Web/Mobile
Web Design & Layout

More...