Those who like soccer gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSeet

Mar 11, 2003
North East
www.kelvinseet.com
A few guys and me who are passionate about soccer games especially FIFA Soccer came up with a site to play with each other. :)

www.fifaplay.com

Do come and join in the fun! Hee. After all, games are meant to be enjoyed with friends right? :p That's why I'm hoping more people join and play! When you reach home, put ur camera one side and play Fifa! heehee. Relax man!

KSeet said:
A few guys and me who are passionate about soccer games especially FIFA Soccer came up with a site to play with each other. :)

www.fifaplay.com

Do come and join in the fun! Hee. After all, games are meant to be enjoyed with friends right? :p That's why I'm hoping more people join and play! When you reach home, put ur camera one side and play Fifa! heehee. Relax man!

OT abit : do we need 3D video card to play fifa04??

can use laptop to play?

Wonder any of you tried playing Winning Eleven 7 online?

i donno leh...a bit not happy with the fifa 2004. game play is very diferent from fifa 2003, and I am annoyed by the graphics - look very kiddish. Mine is played on a Fujitsu laptop, P4-1.6GHz , and Ati 32 mb graphics card.

Do any of you have the problems with the graphics?

Stefen said:
i donno leh...a bit not happy with the fifa 2004. game play is very diferent from fifa 2003, and I am annoyed by the graphics - look very kiddish. Mine is played on a Fujitsu laptop, P4-1.6GHz , and Ati 32 mb graphics card.

Do any of you have the problems with the graphics?

no leh. we find it an improvement in realism. :) maybe ur card slow?

get a better card should fix the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.