Thom Hogan: What is the future for Olympus?

i think there are upsides as the m43 sector is still developing and developing fast.
this is far better then no upsides

Why should we care what a Nikon fanboy thinks?

If it was Andrzej Wrotniak, that's a different story!

Andrzej Wrotniak is the person behind http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/43/

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nevertheless, i felt that oly and pany should speed up on their lens development... it's a bit slow and lots of M4/3er is waiting till neck long long...

Pa
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nevertheless, i felt that oly and pany should speed up on their lens development... it's a bit slow and lots of M4/3er is waiting till neck long long...
Patience, be patience. ;)

What more Carl Zeiss, Schneider Optische and Komamura has recently announced that they joins the Micro Four Thirds System Standard Group. It's getting exciting. :)

Market conditions dictates the responses from the manufacturers. Maybe, the timing is not yet right?

Pa
Patience, be patience. ;)

What more Carl Zeiss, Schneider Optische and Komamura has recently announced that they joins the Micro Four Thirds System Standard Group. It's getting exciting. :)

Market conditions dictates the responses from the manufacturers. Maybe, the timing is not yet right?

it'll be expensive, very expensive. :bsmilie:

it'll be expensive, very expensive. :bsmilie:

YOu pay for what you get man...

Cosina should dole out more manual focus optics if they want to keep me in the system. :bsmilie:

http://iantan.org/archives/2629

Who Am I?
I'm Ian Tan. I used to be a press photographer, technology editor and marketing communications manager, which explains why this site is the way it is. This blog focuses on my likes, hobbies, technology, the occasional rant against the system and represents my personal views. Feel free to search through my blog using the box below.

I’ve stopped using my Canon EOS 5D regularly since I purchased the Pen, and I still believe the Pen series is the best thing that ever happened for professionals and enthusiasts. But right now, the XZ-1 might be both a blessing and a curse for the company’s ambitions to dominate the consumer market.

I’d recommend the XZ-1 to most people, but guess what, I still prefer to use my Pen for its better resolution and manual exposure After a few days of use, I’ve decided that the Pen will still remain my main camera, and the EOS 5D and XZ-1 will be used when I need something different.