This bird from SBG. Can ID?

Nice shot, it should be the White-breasted Waterhen.

:thumbsup: I second tt, its White-breasted waterhen. Gd closeup shot, they do run away very fast !

OK, thanks. Must be one of those 'foreign imports' intro by the Park. Got 2 black swans, & some mandarin ducks as well.

They did not run away.....they came to me looking for food.

OK, thanks. Must be one of those 'foreign imports' intro by the Park. Got 2 black swans, & some mandarin ducks as well.

They did not run away.....they came to me looking for food.

White-breasted Waterhens are local.

Yellow-vented bulbul. Common around.

The first one is a milky stork.

The second one I think its a lesser sand plover and the one at the back is a Curlew Sandpiper.

Thanks BL. That was fast. Saw Mongolian Plover last mth but not yest.

Is the milky stork native here or did it just flew in from China?

They are free flying captive birds from Jurong Bird Park. They are native from this region though.

Wow, BL ... you are pro. Learn something today. I think I saw this birdie in Changi as well when I was playing golf.

might be ashley tailorbird ?

The first one is a milky stork.

The second one I think its a lesser sand plover and the one at the back is a Curlew Sandpiper.

It's not a Curlew Sandpiper. It's a Broad-billed Sandpiper.

It's not a Curlew Sandpiper. It's a Broad-billed Sandpiper.

Thanks, jiaolang. As for Curlew Sandpiper or Broad-billed Sandpiper, I can't tell the diff, lol. Just know it is a Sandpiper.

Thanks, jiaolang. As for Curlew Sandpiper or Broad-billed Sandpiper, I can't tell the diff, lol. Just know it is a Sandpiper.
Broad-billed Sandpiper has split pale supercilium, kink at bill tip and thick bill base.