5cb075b4.jpg

Time & Date:
8th July (saturday)

Session 1 (5 photographers)
3.00pm - 4.30pm

Session 2 (5 photographers)
5.00pm - 6.30pm

*Minimum 6 photographer to make this shoot possible*

Gritty and run-down industrial area (to be disclosed to participants only)

Cost:
$100/pax

Outfits:
Melody - Black S&M outfit, boots, chains, whip (dark makeup, never seen Melody in that before right?)
Valerie - White lacey corset ruffled sleeve top with garters

Refreshments will be provided.

Please PM me to reserve your slot. Kindly include your name, CS nick, handphone number and the session you want to join. Kindly make your payment through bank fund transfer promptly to ensure your slot is confirmed. Further payment details will be disclosed to confirmed participants only.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you guys at the shoot!

Love,
Lydia

Yup, this is something new I'm trying, was thinking along the lines of naughty, raunchy and bad. Cos those girls have been all sugar and spice and everything nice, it's high-time we get kinky! :D

An interesting shoot nonetheless and would certainly please Melody fans out there. (Me ? I'm tempted as well)

Cheers for the organizer and the girls ! ;)

Thanks for all the ups, peeps! Really, you guys made me sound like I am some super idol or something. :bsmilie:

Anyway, upssss! ;)

*MikeElliot, I would love to see you there... :D *

melodyyap said:
Thanks for all the ups, peeps! Really, you guys made me sound like I am some super idol or something. :bsmilie:

Anyway, upssss! ;)

*MikeElliot, I would love to see you there... :D *

Melody on ah... I'm going to make you a real goth chick. I told Valerie what you gonna have to do already, I think she's very excited about it. ;)

Gravemaid said:
Melody on ah... I'm going to make you a real goth chick. I told Valerie what you gonna have to do already, I think she's very excited about it. ;)

Hahahaha. Yeaaaa, on you. ;p

Gravemaid said:

Emmm ...... makes my mind go wild.

How to resist Melody? :lovegrin:

melody5.jpg

KNIGHT ONG said:
:nono: :devil: :sticktong
Basket, shouldn't you be out shooting butts... what are you doing back home so fast :sticktong

espn said:
Basket, shouldn't you be out shooting butts... what are you doing back home so fast :sticktong

Shoot finished liao cannot meh ???? :sticktong

KNIGHT ONG said:
Shoot finished liao cannot meh ???? :sticktong
Can can.. you like it can liao!! NPNT!!! :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.