third party wireless flash trigger and recievers

Status
Not open for further replies.

olanap

Aug 23, 2008
Hi all,
just wondering if someones knows where to buy a good priced third party wireless flash trigger and recievers, i seen those of phottix, but im not really into online purchasing/buying.the on line one cost around 50 bucks.

is there a store where i can buy "on counter",say from our reputable neighborhood camera stores?is it cheaper online?

thank you guys:D

Why don't you try our friendly fellow clubsnappers selling those stuffs. I personally had a very good experience dealing with them. Reasonably priced and honest sellers. : )

(Disclaimer: Im in no way related to any of them:))

i bought a set recently @ ruby photo, works pretty well

@jkaiser:
where is ruby photo located?

@victorIIImd
come to think of it, i'll try to post one up on the BNS. thanks for the advice

Why don't you try our friendly fellow clubsnappers selling those stuffs. I personally had a very good experience dealing with them. Reasonably priced and honest sellers. : )

(Disclaimer: Im in no way related to any of them:))

ya, I have dealt with one of them. If you arrange to see him at his collection point, I think he'll let you touch it, as much as a shop would.

bought from Ruby once, but it's simply overpriced.... (receiver + transmitter = 100 bucks)

got my latest set triggers (CTR-301P) for 3 strobes for ~$86 bucks from Yongnuo ebay store. Great design (better than phottix imo), very reliable (so far no misfires) and the price is right...

Just bought a Yongnuo CTR-301P from OP for $50. Seems to be working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.