Third party lens sales:

Status
Not open for further replies.

poh6702

May 8, 2004
The new B&S is really a good improvement, it eliminates free format, it guides seller/buyers to enter all essential informations. Keep it up for the continuous improvement. :thumbsd:

Just an suggestion: I found that for third party lens sales, there is no field to remind sellers to indicate what mount, you can see that in many third party lens sales, it need another forumer to ask "what mount is it?", then it takes another post to reply. As for me, I used the others field to enter "Tamron-Nikon Mount".

Keep up the good work.

poh6702 said:
The new B&S is really a good improvement, it eliminates free format, it guides seller/buyers to enter all essential informations. Keep it up for the continuous improvement. :thumbsd:

Just an suggestion: I found that for third party lens sales, there is no field to remind sellers to indicate what mount, you can see that in many third party lens sales, it need another forumer to ask "what mount is it?", then it takes another post to reply. As for me, I used the others field to enter "Tamron-Nikon Mount".

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the feedback! Do keep them coming!

Btw, I suspect you've used the wrong 'thumb' in your post? :D

Sorry I mean to select this :thumbsup:

Hi AdamGoi,

Can you edit for me?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.