The truth about IKEA.

uhuglueee

Mar 9, 2012
gotham city
uhuglueee.ipernity.com
Hi guys, second outing with the camera. Went to Ikea for some shopping and decided to take some shots. I know some stores prohibits photography in their stores. Didn't see any signs in the store and took the shots in clear view of the staff. They didn't seem to care so I guess it was OK.

Photos are for people who would be interested in how the K-01 performs but do note that I'm more of a point-and-shoot person and am new to photography (and this camera!). Sorry if these photos are bad adverts for the camera! Anyways, in-camera digital effects were used on the photos (mostly toy camera and tone expansion).

There's a running theme to the shots and please note the captions are not to be taken seriously! Sorry if I offend anyone though! Comments are welcomed :)

Furniture megastore by day, house of horrors by night.

dukQY.jpg

Inappropriately-dressed camp officers.

i7SWB.jpg

RIP Pinky.

BhJVT.jpg

wheeled to the gas chamber.

Kf2vM.jpg

Last edited:
did u do any pp or use digital fliters?

Yeah I have to agree with @machiavellian that you should go easy on PP... Any unedited clean shots with the camera ?

thats e thing. i deleted em! oh well part of e learning process i guess. all done frm e k01. camera effects applied after shots were taken. i wanted to make e pics look cartoomy n imperfect to go w e theme but too much was applied!

like the whimsical theme!

If u don't know abt it (the pp), it's a learning process; if u know abt it & deliberately do it, then it's art! Juz my two cents. Btw, I like the theme & the shots :)

yes, it is heavily PP with cam... but i agree it is a form of art... and i like them! ;)

TS, your thread title is mysterious and misleading, hehe

great imagination...and dark humor...