the toughest thing in photography.....

admit you ARE that wrong master :bsmilie:

admitting that you're actually not that awesome even though people want to call you master; because your photos actually suck. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Last edited:
admit that you followed the right master, but you misunderstood his/her tips.

my master asked me to wax his car. wax on, wax off.
it was very difficult for me as a cat. especially using my fur as detailing cloth.

it was very difficult for me as a cat. especially using my fur as detailing cloth.

I think the idea using cat as detailing cloth is plausible, especially when the cat loves to play.

Found a cat sleeping on wife's car. Played with it for a while. Too bad I did not apply the wax before playing with it. Ends up lots of cute cat's paws mark on the windscreen. :bsmilie:

admitting that you're actually not that awesome even though people want to call you master; because your photos actually suck. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I thought by posting in kopitiam only without sharing any shots is already an admitting that my shots sucks... ;p

Your coat must be more silky than the car by now............................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I think the idea using cat as detailing cloth is plausible, especially when the cat loves to play.

Found a cat sleeping on wife's car. Played with it for a while. Too bad I did not apply the wax before playing with it. Ends up lots of cute cat's paws mark on the windscreen. :bsmilie:
Apply wax on the car first & wait for shizuma to sleep on the car & you can start playing with him & at the same time polish your car........................... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

the toughest thing in photography..... to resist temptation to lock the thread in fear of criticism. :bsmilie:

Zenten said:
...... you need a compact with panorama mode ......... :p

Report post!!!! Report post!!!! :cry: :cry: I need vertigorama.

Your coat must be more silky than the car by now............................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

...... my GF wants a new mink coat ..... let me know if she starts to shed ........ ;p

Last edited:
...... my GF wants a new mink coat ..... let me know if she starts to shed ........ ;p
For this one, you gotta ask him yourself coz he's the cat :bsmilie:
But you sure you want him hanging around your GF's neck all the time? :bigeyes:..............:bsmilie:

Last edited:
how to make ordinary object/ppl look extraordinary in my photo :)

jungle_sg said:
how to make ordinary object/ppl look extraordinary in my photo :)

Add cat ears to everything. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

attempting to do big business in a tuxedo . very tough

toughest thing...to wake up goddamn early to catch the light.....