The Story of Hands Photo Exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonriver

Jan 21, 2004
wan100yrsofsolitude.fotopic.net
Hi there,

I will be holding a photo exhibition titled “The Story of Hands” with another friend in March and we will like to invite all who are interested to come down to take a look. This subject of this exhibition is the human hand and it will feature our works that depict the hand in a variety of situations. During the exhibition, we will also be selling limited copies of “Deleted Scenes”, a book which consists of works that are not included in the exhibition. Details of the exhibition are as follows:

Venue: The Photographers’ Gallery, 140 Hill Street
#01-02 MICA Building
Date and Time: 2 – 15 March 2005, 12- 7 pm (except Tuesdays and Sundays)

Directions to MICA Building (ex MITA Building)

By MRT
City Hall and Clark Quay

By Bus
124, 145, 147, 166, 174, 190, 520, 851, NR 8, 603, SN 10, 647, 648
By Car
Nearest parking facilities at Funan Centre and Clarke Quay.

Please email me storyofhands@yahoo.com.sg if you have any queries.

Interesting subjects, too bad I am overseas......good luck!

They changed the name of MITA? They keep changing names there in SG, expensive, wasting tax money!

Hong Sien

Thanks for the encouragement :) yup yup they changed it to Ministry of Information, Communication and the Arts. Maybe after the exhibition, I'll compile the pictures in a website and you can view it online :)

Hi All,

I just communcated with Moonriver via email.

Seems that he / she (not sure) and partner are fresh graduates who did the Hands pixs as part of their final year project and they decided to take the project another step further by holding exhibition.

I salute them for their efforts – partly because I lau liao and have been thinking many years about holding exhibition but still have not done so.

So would like to encourge everyone here to go and support them if possible. Exhibition opening is March 2, 7pm at MICA Building along Hill Street – the one with multi-coloured windows.

Hope to see many of you there.

Not sure if there will be makan, but if there is, sure kena eat with hands!

hi all, was there just now.
gd stuff :thumbsup:

Hi there,

Thanks for coming down. I think I may have missed you at the opening, ilovenikon. And thanks to you too Richard :). The exhibition will still be on until the 15th of March daily from 12 - 7 pm (except Tue and Sun) so feel free to drop by anytime. Looking forward to your comments and suggestions as this is only the first time my friend and I are holding an exhibition and we have a lot more to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.