The Singapore Motorshow 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
9am to 6pm?

u sure it's 9am?
the press preview starts at 12

ANybody going on Thursday morning? Hee

Wats the regulation like ? Like wat can be brought in, what cant be brought in? (eg. tripod?)

sbs99 said:
ANybody going on Thursday morning? Hee

Wats the regulation like ? Like wat can be brought in, what cant be brought in? (eg. tripod?)

yes, you can bring tripod in....saw few photogs and camera crew using them. ;)

Make sure do not go on weekend as by the time you had setup your tripod, a lot of viewer are touching the car or blocking your view.

John Tan said:
Make sure do not go on weekend as by the time you had setup your tripod, a lot of viewer are touching the car or blocking your view.

i was there at 11.45am...already alot of cars were molested with fingerprints...lol

by 3pm...you can find rubbish like empty cans and sweet wrappers in the cars....tsk tsk tsk.

:nono:

I dun really think a tripod is needed.

A big camera and a big presence to be felt is needed for ppl to get outta ur way methinks.

tripod not needed...unless u wanna shoot with cir-pl.... to reduce the glare...ehehe

anyone took pics of mazda gers???

Witness said:
tripod not needed...unless u wanna shoot with cir-pl.... to reduce the glare...ehehe

i regretted not bringing tripod to shoot 360°
esp since trade day so little ppl, no ppl to block me

hi, does anyone have an idea what time do most of the car models knock off? do they leave by dinner time or will they be back after a dinner break. am enquiring cos it's odd for them to leave by 7pm if the show ends only at 10pm.

sojourner said:
hi, does anyone have an idea what time do most of the car models knock off? do they leave by dinner time or will they be back after a dinner break. am enquiring cos it's odd for them to leave by 7pm if the show ends only at 10pm.

They usually knocks off between 8.30pm or 9.30pm (shift) and takes 2 breaks per day. Some car accessories had models too but heard only during weekends and public holidays.

lonelyarine said:
they moved so fast!!

But not faster than Canon EOS focusing system...hehe ;)

Witness said:

hi hi.. dunno if anyone still reads this.... why is a tripod needed for a cir-pl which i think is circular polarizer... thanks in advance...

littledigitalartist said:
hi hi.. dunno if anyone still reads this.... why is a tripod needed for a cir-pl which i think is circular polarizer... thanks in advance...

A cirular polarizer effectively reduces the exposure by 2 stops. So you can either open up aperture by 2 stops to compensate (may still not be enough esp. indoors) or use a slower shutter speed--if too slow then need to use tripod.

Status
Not open for further replies.