The side of Singapore you won't see in tourist brochures

More like little India because Geylang chickens don't wear flip-flops. :bsmilie:

I dont think its very appropriate for their faces to be shown much as I appreciated being able to see such an aspect of Singapore..

I dont think its very appropriate for their faces to be shown much as I appreciated being able to see such an aspect of Singapore..

The photog is a foreigner ....he couldn't care less.

Anyway, this is not a Media Corp documentary where the faces of the ladies will be mosaic-ked. :)

Last edited:
If you pixel all faces, what would be left of the picture? One might as well set up the scene with dummy puppets ..
The message comes from the faces being visible, telling the story of the other side of Singapore.

Don't think it's Little India either.

I think it's Patpong in Bangkok.

:)

Sion, I think we can always count on you to the get the facts right .......:think:....... :bsmilie:

Photos removed... move on... nothing to see here...

Personally, I don't agree with the AWARE post, but hey... it's an opinion.

However, I can't resist repeating her last line "If you wish to know more about the sex industry, there are safe and consensual ways to do it."

Boy, if ever a sentence was begging to be taken in the wrong way :bsmilie:

Suffering...more than enough in the world liao

Why no use A7S, low light n almost silent shutter sound! ;p