The Road Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

stimbijik

Dec 11, 2006
very far
Photo taken with 400d + .8 GRad neutral density filter, meter somewhere in the middle. Normal saturation tweaking n some sharpening as the flyover vibrates like mad as a trailer was moving fast towards me from behind :sweat: ..just trying out the new cam. taken few weeks back during my ride back home. I decide not to crop my bike to decribe my ride home. I am open to any comments......just anything..

IMG_0424.jpg

The Road Home​

Nice colours but the looming clouds and very red skies doesn't give a very "welcoming you home" sort of feeling. Kind of ominous to me.

Nice decision to leave the bike in the picture. It could have been better if repositioned slightly so that there is more attention given to it.

Careful about the crop/composition... there is a lamp-post(?) that is cut away on the extreme left side.

I like the overall image though. The lines lead me right into the sunset... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: bro. Like this picture.

Very nice exposure, the clouds look great. Good usage of leading lines. Think the pic will feel right at home when used for a bike ad. *Lol*

Hmmm i have a suggestion for another angle though; instead of making everything clear why dont you shift the bike a little more right and use that as your point of focus and use a shallow DoF - not too much, maybe F 5.6 is good enough. And then take the pic from a low angle, maybe the rear wheel.

These are just my thoughts anyway. ;p

:thumbsup: bro. Like this picture.

Very nice exposure, the clouds look great. Good usage of leading lines. Think the pic will feel right at home when used for a bike ad. *Lol*

Hmmm i have a suggestion for another angle though; instead of making everything clear why dont you shift the bike a little more right and use that as your point of focus and use a shallow DoF - not too much, maybe F 5.6 is good enough. And then take the pic from a low angle, maybe the rear wheel.

These are just my thoughts anyway. ;p
thanks q-hoo and yatlapball........thanks for the ideas...actually i have the angle q-hoo thought off.....but my bike old bike, if promote also out of production already :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.