The purple beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccplim

Jan 6, 2004
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
A handheld shot. Credit goes to chngpe01 for getting this shot. I would have missed it if he did not point it out to me.

Thanks PE! :)

10102004-143_1.jpg

leon1st said:
nice picture! Which lens are you using? :)

Thanks bro leon1st for the kind comment. Welcome to CS and the world of nature. I am using Sigma 50-500mm :)

Nice shot bro. I did not get any god one from here.

Good shot there bro. I like how the bird is "framed" by the vegetations. ;) Colours look a bit dull to me though, could use a bit of contrast + saturation in PS to bring it out.

jbma said:
Nice shot bro. I did not get any god one from here.

Thanks bro! This is also the only one that turned out to be better. The other shot got a dull sky as the background :rolleyes:

Garion said:
Good shot there bro. I like how the bird is "framed" by the vegetations. ;) Colours look a bit dull to me though, could use a bit of contrast + saturation in PS to bring it out.

Oops! Didn't notice it until you mentioned :embrass: I'll try to do some adjustment tonight ;)

Garion said:

Did some saturation already. However, the saturation seems to be slightly different after going through the image host server.

Nice one lim, looks very "natural" with green surrounding. Not easy to get good picture under mid day sun. I especially dislike the reflection from vegetation. Just curious will a CP help to cut the reflection and produce better color ?

Caussway said:
Nice one lim, looks very "natural" with green surrounding. Not easy to get good picture under mid day sun. I especially dislike the reflection from vegetation. Just curious will a CP help to cut the reflection and produce better color ?

Thanks for the kind comment bro! Will have to try and see if I can remove those reflection using software CP :sweat:

Nice catch Lim! The surroundings provides a suitable environmental setting for this shot, a good blend IMO. Well done my friend :)

Thanks Chua! I wouldn't have taken this if PE did not call me over. Strange enough, this is the only sharper shot that I got out of those few that I snapped over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.