The New Paper Big Walk Nikon Shootout

Status
Not open for further replies.
photografixed said:
understood but how about short side?? what if 400 X 2000, also accept??? or must it be standard eg. 8X10 with the long side 2000 pixels?
someone care to clarify?

just comply with long side's requirement is adequate. no need to ask too many questions about short size. since it is not on the r & rs, i will read it as no requirement on the short side. full stop.

hmm just to clarify. the rules stated that the "cds must be delivered to" PSS.

"delivered" was bold...is there a additional meaning to the word, like it has to be delivered by post? or can i hand-deliver it myself to pss?

uncleparty said:
hmm just to clarify. the rules stated that the "cds must be delivered to" PSS.

"delivered" was bold...is there a additional meaning to the word, like it has to be delivered by post? or can i hand-deliver it myself to pss?

i believe is hand-deliver, dead line is this friday, the postal will not reach it in time ... and 2molo is wednesday already....

heh... ...

glennyong said:
i believe is hand-deliver, dead line is this friday, the postal will not reach it in time ... and 2molo is wednesday already....

heh... ...

same day local courier service be included. unless it specified ' delivered personally or by hand', all forms of delivery should be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.