The Most Influential CSer?

Sion

Who you think is the most influential CSer?

I think any of the following members will make it with distinction:

1.night86mare
2.kriegsketten
3.wildcat
4.madmartian
5.allenleonhart

I am privileged to be able to be benefited by the inputs of these leading lights in Kopitiam.

1.night86mare

You missed out "zero".

0.riotvan

:bsmilie:

wah after my short disappearance, most of the influential CSers all i dunno 1... but i can say, all are machiam keyboard warriors hiding in the comfort of their own premises... time to expose them... (that pointless expose thread seriously is pointless)

She influences night86mare then night86mare influences us? :bsmilie:

Both are influential and unique in their own style of photography.

But I think she is the "男人背后的女人".

So more powerful.:bsmilie:

1.night86mare
2.kriegsketten
3.wildcat
4.madmartian
5.allenleonhart

I am privileged to be able to be benefited by the inputs of these leading lights in Kopitiam.

do they have the power of influence or the influence of power?

I am just a humble follower of great masters:
Sion is the grand master, other than being great. 1st he influence himself, which I don't know whether its good or bad. But if he can do that to himself, I guess it could be quite good. Looks like he's following himself & keep patting on his back & ask 'Are you Sion'? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Rashkae and Galdor. They taught me a lot when I first joined CS.

1.Del_CtrlnoAlt

wah after my short disappearance, most of the influential CSers all i dunno 1... but i can say, all are machiam keyboard warriors hiding in the comfort of their own premises... time to expose them... (that pointless expose thread seriously is pointless)

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

btw, expose is not about exposing yourself nonstop........ :dunno:

Sion is the grand master, other than being great. 1st he influence himself, which I don't know whether its good or bad. But if he can do that to himself, I guess it could be quite good. Looks like he's following himself & keep patting on his back & ask 'Are you Sion'? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

While I follow great masters such as you, the only thing that follows me is my own shadow. :bsmilie:

time for all that clubsnap thinks is influential to have a showdown at potong pasir big field.

then they will be New Age Warriors. :bsmilie:

While I follow great masters such as you, the only thing that follows me is my own shadow. :bsmilie:
You sure you did not follow your shadow? Only grand master can achieve such feat :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

do they have the power of influence or the influence of power?

if you really think about it, it is chicken and egg question.

was hitler powerful first, or influential first? :bsmilie::bsmilie: i think there is no difference. influence and power tend to go hand in hand.

You sure you did not follow your shadow? Only grand master can achieve such feat :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yes, if you are not grand master you will end up following xmm shadow. :bsmilie::bsmilie: