The Little Nyonya & Olivia Ong

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh pity, no pervert in action shot.

I was there too but I chose to take from the 2nd level because anticipating this event to attract a lot of people, given the popularity of this serial. I love the pics from the person who has started this thread, very nice and have DOF unlike mine due to the limitation of my lens. My humble shots can be viewed from - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1141592&l=b9af0&id=536402491

me was regretably half way why not at 2nd floor? but then we might not have nabbed the pervert.

"infamous pg"? erm. what's that?

pg = f(ph)otographer.

you'll get to know him soon enuff. he's the 1 in red at the lower right.
TS should be around at the center right around the bright green lady.

refer 2nd link above.

Last edited:
oh pity, no pervert in action shot.

me was regretably half way why not at 2nd floor? but then we might not have nabbed the pervert.

pg = f(ph)otographer.

you'll get to know him soon enuff. he's the 1 in red at the lower right.
TS should be around at the center right around the bright green lady.

refer 2nd link above.
erm. the pics a little too small to see

great photos , thanks for sharing. i wanted to go but was occupied with other event. i love the show alot. it is so so heart wrenching.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing!

very very very gorgeous shots! aaah so well-captured!

I was there too but I chose to take from the 2nd level because anticipating this event to attract a lot of people, given the popularity of this serial. I love the pics from the person who has started this thread, very nice and have DOF unlike mine due to the limitation of my lens. My humble shots can be viewed from - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1141592&l=b9af0&id=536402491

Thank you all for your kind comments. :)

3142356239_38d46a2eaf.jpg

3142916083_9c2d980f7a.jpg

3147310152_8d130e034a.jpg

3147734096_208d643e98.jpg

3142356395_ecd929fb6f.jpg

TS... may i know what lens are you using? yr pictures are all so sharp.

Nice shots of

1) Despicable Robert Zhang
2) Bitchy Zhenzhu
3) Dumbass Alexander

They acted damn well..... brought out the "character" real well.... but where is my favorite character?! Any got his pics? He is LIU YI DAO!

Wo Ah Niang Shuo!!! Wo yao qu Yueniang!

Last edited:
Nice shots of

2) Bitchy Zhenzhu
3) Dumbass Alexander

They acted damn well..... brought out the "character" real well.... but where is my favorite character?! Any got his pics? He is LIU YI DAO!

lol... didn't notice he was not present until u mentioned his name...

TS... may i know what lens are you using? yr pictures are all so sharp.

Thks, using 70-200 lens.

Nice shots of

2) Bitchy Zhenzhu
3) Dumbass Alexander

lol... didn't notice he was not present until u mentioned his name...

What about the lao ti ko, Charlie Zhang, he's quite good too. :bsmilie:

Too bad they were not there.

Good job bro! Very sharp photos. Olivia is cool man.. noticed her for a long time. Finally she has changed labels n come back to SGP for promo. Hope she can make it. Ha ha now waiting for the OST to be released... argh...

Oh ****... maybe Liu Yi Dao was busy slaughtering pigs... to busy to come!

no no no... he is not slaughtering pigs anymore... he is probably on mountains looking birds nest....

haha...

Anymore Yueniang pics?

Good job bro! Very sharp photos. Olivia is cool man.. noticed her for a long time. Finally she has changed labels n come back to SGP for promo. Hope she can make it. Ha ha now waiting for the OST to be released... argh...

Thks bro. :)

i think i'm poisoned by 70-200VR. :S

Haha, I was poisoned before by iso100. Join the dark side and your power shall be unleash. :bsmilie:

Oh ****... maybe Liu Yi Dao was busy slaughtering pigs... to busy to come!

no no no... he is not slaughtering pigs anymore... he is probably on mountains looking birds nest....

haha...

:bsmilie:

Anymore Yueniang pics?

Sure

Overdose of Yueniang already.... I thought she was portrayed as pitiful and such.. but damn.. Yuzhu got an even worse draw of the lot.

Ya, should watch episode 33 how ko lian she is at the deserted house. Good to see Yuzhu smiling at this event all the way.

3147310388_6cebf49db6.jpg

3147733272_1304267bed.jpg

3146902201_a7634936cf.jpg

3143745382_f3d3403423.jpg

3147733558_f59285e1af.jpg

Great pics there, very nice contrast and colour. :)

great pics....thanks for sharing Olivia's pics... hope to see more pics of her and watch her sing live one day.

Where on that myspace website does it show her performance schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.