The last glance of National Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivian

May 27, 2007
vstyle.pinkdol.com
Sharing some of the shots which I took few weeks ago at the National Stadium.
This was the first time and may be the last time I went there. :embrass:

1。
st01.jpg

2。
st02.jpg

3。
st03.jpg

4。
st04.jpg

nice compo...but wrong forum....

nice compo & saturated colors.
#1 is my pick :thumbsup:

i know 1 thing...!

fro the shadow ! i feel is a nice lady who shot it ! hahahaa :bsmilie:

Making use of lines, patterns and lighting that'll help to take the audience eyes to the point of subject where you've placed your key feature...Nicely executed shots.

However, #12 picture could have been better taken. The lense flare and dust doesn't compliment this shot. These elements are fighting attention with your main subject.

BTW, I've noticed your preference of using wide angle lense to execute most of your shots (apart from this post).;)

Nice shots.
#11 is so good.

nice compo...but wrong forum....

Oops...sorry, cos i saw someone post the stadium photo here also, but i only realise that they posted for the closing ceremony...sorry sorry.:embrass:

rokieto, teopiloes, Ah_K: thanks for loving the shots, I like #4 and #11 very much also.

junniee: haha..like that also can see i'm nice lady:mad2:

scanner: Yes, most of the time i only bring my 17-35mm to do shooting, lazy to change lens, only go for events shot then bring 80-200mm. Thanks for the comments, I will take note of it next time:) :D

Some of the photos are nice! Were you using a ND grad for some pics, and polarizers for others? :)

I guess the photos are straight out of the camera right? :cool:

is it still there to take shooting? or already start to tear down?

hmm...I think you still can go in and take photos, just registered infront of gate 1, but may be go these 2 days, because the photo competition close date on 10th July, not sure after that still can shot or not:)

Some of the photos are nice! Were you using a ND grad for some pics, and polarizers for others? :)

I guess the photos are straight out of the camera right? :cool:

Er...actually I did use a cokin grey ND filter to cut down the brightness of sun, because that day the sunlight really too bright:embrass: , btw thanks for viewing:heart:

Amazingly taken pictures, really beautiful!
I've got the urge to rush down to shoot too. hahaha.

Amazingly taken pictures, really beautiful!
I've got the urge to rush down to shoot too. hahaha.

Many thanks, render...hmm, I wonder still can go and shoot or not, so wasted I didn't go for the closing ceremony.:(

And thanks to csiwei also, #16 is one of my favour shot too.

I think you still can go down to do the shoot as I have spoken with the guard and found out that the stadium is not closing down soon as they need time to shift out the equipment.

I think you still can go down to do the shoot as I have spoken with the guard and found out that the stadium is not closing down soon as they need time to shift out the equipment.

oh..i see, thanks for your info:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.