The Last Bikini

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyTiangco

Jan 2, 2009
www.flickr.com
I don't know if it is Krislyn's last bikini photoshoot but I hope it's not =).

13bikini_397.jpg

13bikini_189.jpg

13bikini_672.jpg

13bikini_250.jpg

You are shooting bikini. Does not matter if this is the last time the model poses in bikini, you still have to pay attention and deliver.

You must pay attention to how the model poses. Folds around the waist line and body is very ungainly, especially in a bikini.

4th picture, the blotches on the skin around the waist are extremely unattractive. How that happened, only you know for sure, but you do have the control to get that fixed or not letting that happen.

The strays on her face in the first picture are distracting to say the least, and that dark line to the edge of Mable's face is also not that attractive.

The strays on her face in the first picture are distracting to say the least, and that dark line to the edge of Mable's face is also not that attractive.

haha .... like everyone, still can't get your mind off her? :bsmilie::sweatsm::sweat:

haha .... like everyone, still can't get your mind off her? :bsmilie::sweatsm::sweat:

Would have engaged her to shoot if my mind were still on her.

I was merely slamming the TS :)

This is not Mable. This is Krislyn

Pics very colorful & contrasty
Hmm, can be a form of style also :dunno:

Also hope is not Krislyn's last bikini shoot ;)

You are shooting bikini. Does not matter if this is the last time the model poses in bikini, you still have to pay attention and deliver.

You must pay attention to how the model poses. Folds around the waist line and body is very ungainly, especially in a bikini.

4th picture, the blotches on the skin around the waist are extremely unattractive. How that happened, only you know for sure, but you do have the control to get that fixed or not letting that happen.

"Thanks Deadpoet for the constructive comments.I'll try to fix whatever skin imperfection on my next model and watch out on the best angle of the posing of model before taking a good shot."

Pics very colorful & contrasty
Hmm, can be a form of style also :dunno:

Also hope is not Krislyn's last bikini shoot ;)

"All my pictures last time become very pale when uploading to photobucket so I'm trying to boost the colors,maybe overdone.Thanks "

The orangy background is it PP ? Looks unreal.

If not PP ? where is the location to get the orangy background ?

Wow she's got a great figure. :thumbsup:

But I agree with DeadPoet that the folds on her waist are unflattering, esp in #2. Maybe can try to PP away? Certain poses make it worse too. No matter how slim a model is, she will definitely have some rolls of fat here and there. Bo bian. :bsmilie:

Wow she's got a great figure. :thumbsup:

But I agree with DeadPoet that the folds on her waist are unflattering, esp in #2. Maybe can try to PP away? Certain poses make it worse too. No matter how slim a model is, she will definitely have some rolls of fat here and there. Bo bian. :bsmilie:

"Yes she is really awesome"I'm only taking the shotson wrong angle."

Status
Not open for further replies.