phantasia

Nov 9, 2003
The North
Visit site
The_lamp_post.jpg

:) Does it work?

too much background =)

lamp posts just dun work for me heehee :bsmilie:

but phantasia, i was thinking u can try to shoot the same lampost but with a different angel.... like maybe 45degrees so as to make the lampost stand out more. i don't feel the background is too cluttered, just that you're not making the lampie stand out since u decided it to be the main focus.. just my two cents... *cling cling*

Vynara said:
lamp posts just dun work for me heehee :bsmilie:

but phantasia, i was thinking u can try to shoot the same lampost but with a different angel.... like maybe 45degrees so as to make the lampost stand out more. i don't feel the background is too cluttered, just that you're not making the lampie stand out since u decided it to be the main focus.. just my two cents... *cling cling*

Actually what i felt is that taking a lamp post by itself is rather hard to really make an interesting composition. So i was trying to add some things in the background to perhaps help make the lamp post stand out, at the same time create a more interesting composition. But i guess my image back there doesn't quite work...will be trying out other angles or compositions in the future! Thanks for the comment! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.