The hours between sunset and sunrise

I showed someone this picture and they said it's a woman and child. There's a kid in front of the lady. :confused: lol :dunno:

TS, time to explain yourself liao :eek::sweatsm:

SurrealDreamWalker said:
got "kid" meh?

where where??

No la I think it's just the crease from 'her' dress. Anyway if the pic is in black and white why is there a blue cast??? Look at the bin. :sweatsm:

My hair standing sia. :bigeyes:

No la I think it's just the crease from 'her' dress. Anyway if the pic is in black and white why is there a blue cast??? Look at the bin. :sweatsm:

My hair standing sia. :bigeyes:

yeah rite... the bin got another "it"... an un-born baby?

Sorry for the late reply guys. Was away for sometime and where I was....internet access sucks BIG TIME!!
Anyway, the photo of the man at the bus stop was taken along Netharavon Road opposite the old Changi Hospital
and the wonders of Photoshop allows me to be creative. Yes, the image was doctored.

Irfanmurdipi - you are right....photography should be fun and reading through the posts, you guys have the same carefree attributes to see things in a humorous way:bsmilie:
A kid in front of the lady? An unborn baby? A dancing cat?....now my hairs are on ends:bsmilie:

Hi Aperture123.....it's done with slow shutter speed. You can experiment with 2seconds exposure and slowly work your way done
until you get the effect that you like. Hope this help.

Whao...how did you create that misty effect for punggol jetty waves and CBD lights? Mind to share?

Bcool said:
Sorry for the late reply guys. Was away for sometime and where I was....internet access sucks BIG TIME!!
Anyway, the photo of the man at the bus stop was taken along Netharavon Road opposite the old Changi Hospital
and the wonders of Photoshop allows me to be creative. Yes, the image was doctored.

Irfanmurdipi - you are right....photography should be fun and reading through the posts, you guys have the same carefree attributes to see things in a humorous way:bsmilie:
A kid in front of the lady? An unborn baby? A dancing cat?....now my hairs are on ends:bsmilie:

I KNEW IT!! :):):) kekekekekekekekeke

Wakakakakakakakakakakaka

There is really a dancing cat though. You can't see it? It's behind the poster on the right of the man.

i felt some of the HDR were a little over done... but good try though. keep it up, watch for the processing

Nice series of Photos.

Dude, wonderful photos! they made my day just looking at them. Ignore the haters... just keep shooting!

Thanks for the encouragements, guys...really, really busy at work these past few weeks
and like all good husbands and fathers, got my share of weekend chores and running errands.:hung:
Hope I can squeeze in some fruitful time this weekend.

:cheers:

Bcool said:
I'm posting a few shots of my take between the hours of sunset and sunrise.
Hope you guys like them and feel free to comment....
Thanks.

Changi Broadwalk

Punggol jetty

CDB skyline

Hi bcool

How did you make the water look like steam is coming out of it.I like the pic.cool and dreamy .please guide.