The hours between sunset and sunrise

Wow... u went down to the muddy and stinky area at Yishun dam. :thumbsup:

It's not like I was ankle deep in mud. The ground was solid enough to take the weight of the tripod and
I did had some mud on my slippers....but the sandflies did freak me out.;(

Sunset

Changisunset1-web.jpg

This is a really meaningful, poignant story, and a very well composed one at that. A wonderful thread overall. Thank you for sharing your photos.

Yes it’s a sad fact that deforestation is happening all over the world and in the name of progress and economic. There are big conglomerates that have signed multi billion dollars deals to cut down rain forest in Kalimantan, Indonesia to plant biofuel products like oil palm. It will be a sad day for mankind when the consequences of all these disregard for blatant greed comes back to haunt us.:(

Thank you for dropping by.

Here’s the same image in b/w that I hope is more stark and profound.
Hope you like it as much as the first one.

YishunDam4.jpg

Yup, this one's just right up my alley, I prefer this better than its colour version... But either way, it's a beautiful shot indeed!

Yes it’s a sad fact that deforestation is happening all over the world and in the name of progress and economic. There are big conglomerates that have signed multi billion dollars deals to cut down rain forest in Kalimantan, Indonesia to plant biofuel products like oil palm. It will be a sad day for mankind when the consequences of all these disregard for blatant greed comes back to haunt us.:(

Thank you for dropping by.

Here’s the same image in b/w that I hope is more stark and profound.
Hope you like it as much as the first one.

YishunDam4.jpg

Crimson mood

Changisunset7.jpg

The bus stop

Busstop2.jpg

The bus stop

Busstop2.jpg

Ho my holy smoke.. did u take this shot recently in Chinese 7th month ? i thot i saw a figure =X

Hey.. Nice work bro! To me, photography have only one rule.. And tt is to have fun! Post up more!

Whao...how did you create that misty effect for punggol jetty waves and CBD lights? Mind to share?

Ho my holy smoke.. did u take this shot recently in Chinese 7th month ? i thot i saw a figure =X

Yeah dude,was that intentional or there are really was a ..... OMG it creeps me out!

i also "saw" it...

could TS please tell us the location of the shot you took?

SurrealDreamWalker said:
"doctor-ed" shot?

Looks quite obvious. Why ghost got feet? Wear blue shoes sommore... :sweat:

SurrealDreamWalker said:
you sure or not?

"it" was without feet...

hope you not seeing the guy lah... "it" was on the right side of the shot

I was talking about the girl in the dress. She's wearing blue shoes. :sweatsm: