Status
Not open for further replies.
home_arrival_Pic3.GIF

FREE ADMISSION
Date: 05.09.07 - 09.09.07
Time: 11am - 8pm

Pre-registration at: http://www.thehourglass.com/tempus/reg_entry.asp

About: http://www.thehourglass.com/tempus/index.asp

TEMPUS – The Temple of Time is set to take centre stage in the world’s horological calendar from 5th – 9th September 2007 at the Raffles City Convention Centre in Singapore. The multi-million-dollar event aims to further entrench Singapore as the Asian Capital of Horology.

The iconic watchfest first rocked the watch world with the inaugural launch of TEMPUS – The Great Watchscapade in 2004. Unique in its content, the soul of TEMPUS lies in its role in creating a melting pot of ideas, people and product. Altogether, this content is slated to inject new sentiment to both watch enthusiasts and the public alike, invigorating their senses with the passion of this age-old craft of watchmaking.

Upz for this event which starts today. Good opportunity for folks who like taking Macro shots.... up close and personal. ;)

thanks for the info. :)

Thanks for the info QiqI!!

Hihi!! Sorry for the late reply!

Me not sure about the runway models ya, but photography is allowed! So do bring your camera if you want to! Coz some models are station at the booth (including me) wearing the designer watches. :)

So c u there! :D

aiyah. I no macro lens, hope can take some good pictures with my rubbish 18-135mm lens, will pay a visit down to Raffles City.

Me not sure about the runway models ya, but photography is allowed! So do bring your camera if you want to! Coz some models are station at the booth (including me) wearing the designer watches. :)

Thanks for the info. I'll be there tomolo afternoon. See u.....

Michael

Photos email to you already

Status
Not open for further replies.