The Challenge!

Who will be able to walk out after a round of squash? - End of year

Results are only viewable after voting.

i had been hit in the groin many time before. i dont wanna play that game anymore. scarly i got one extra ball stuck how?

Got spare one - will be the envy of many men!

Dunwan to run Mara "thorn." My feet still very virgin. dont want to soak in magnesium salt after that. My happy days in running is lapping behind me far far. i am afraid my heart wont take the beating.

Ice jie, you go ahead. But pls promise me to train hard for uncle DepacheMode. He can rock the cage like captain caveman.

Dun worry didi - we just trek and yah will have to think about taking squash lessons. Dun wan DM thinking am a girly girl.

Flubber :)

Wonder if anyone trained in CPR can be on stand by.......

Car Pedestrian Run-over??? I'm trained. Books his little Land Rover for trip to Singapore to play "squash" with DM...

Squash is where I run you over in the Land Rover 3-4 times until you resemble a strawberry jam blob on the road....

can you use this instead

Monster_Truck.jpg

LI - I have one already, it's called the legs.. they produce all the stress I need.

Ahem - *pulls out the couch*

Now uncle Ian - this desire to "run over" folks several times seems to indicate an internalised aggression that needs to be physically revealed so that the darkness within does not manifest itself but can be transformed into something more creative. Perhaps one might think about keeping all the scabs and debris that falls off and liberising it into creative art works........