The Big Shot Episode 2- To anticipate or to dread

Anticipate or dread

Results are only viewable after voting.

leowyien

Jan 31, 2010
Serangoon
The big shot is on tonite again wondering if anybody here anticipating to watch
I missed the first episode so i'll be watching to see how it fares.
So far all i noe abt the show is tht the participants are each given a D300s with a 17-55 and a sb-900 with a extra 24mm for those who won last week

Of course NOT watching :thumbsd:

Isn't it at episode 4 or 5 already?

Anyway, I'd rather watch the rerun of Mythbusters on Okto. Might be an old episode, but it's a LOT more fun ;)

gogo mythbusters!

half an hour from now, watching it

i say give them a chance. it is slowly improving.

this channel 5 series is indeed entertaining, interesting in certain aspects and beneficial to some. i cannot helped but to drop all my work, hop into a cab, rush back home, relax on my couch and follow religiously this "BigShot" series every Tuesday night with a box of popcorn and my power ranger cup filled with diet coke.

lets break it down
1. the show is educational as it teaches us "what not to do/ shoot".....as some will put it " negative demonstration"? ya? i certainly learned some fashion style to avoid.
2. It is very entertaining, probably more so for the Canon BOD. They probably view every episode on every wednesday morning in their boardroom on their 80inch LED TV and have a good laugh at their competitor's meagre effort at marketing the brand...again, Canon will probably learn "what not to do wrong with their marketing funds"
3. Nikon marketing team should probably get "shot" for this series...they could have named the series...snapshots. 300K down the drain
4. kudos to the budding photographers who applied and appears on national tv. it is not easy to be a "publlc figure" and subject to all the criticisms and scrutiny....you need to have "big B&^LS" for that, ya? Every thing, people, subjects will be commented negatively in Singapore, ya? "BIG B%$LS"
5. now.....the host...alamak! damn stoned. is he reading from a script? ZOMBIE!! he should be "shot"
6. lastly......i am changing my system to Canon. this series give a really bad brand association to Nikon. it is embarrassing, sia! anyone who watched this show will end up with anything but Nikon.

It is a MUST SEE next Tuesday......the CS shoot organizer could get some inspirations from the next series.

...like what channel 5 tagline " COME HOME TO 5" !!! MUST SEE TUESDAY!!

The big shot is on tonite again wondering if anybody here anticipating to watch
I missed the first episode so i'll be watching to see how it fares.
So far all i noe abt the show is tht the participants are each given a D300s with a 17-55 and a sb-900 with a extra 24mm for those who won last week

school holidays are here when leowyien starts topics. :bsmilie:

The show is definitely a rushed job for editing as they have to compress everything into a 30 min programme. One thing to note is that they do post some of the uncut scenes on their fb page so you can view them after the show to have a better perspective of the episode.

I couldn't take my eyes off yesterday's episode, just coz of the nauseatingly cute lil persian kittens.