The 70-200mm range lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use it to cover events for my skool :D cause the lighting there kinda horrible if use 5.6

Nikon 70-200mm VR !!!

1-3K for f/4 & f/2.8 are still affordable for people compared 6-7k if the aperture were bigger than f/2.8 =)

Canon's current largest aperture lens is the 50mm and 85mm at f/1.2 and cost lesser than 6-7K. Maybe the new 200mm f/2 could fit into the price.

Canon's current largest aperture lens is the 50mm and 85mm at f/1.2 and cost lesser than 6-7K. Maybe the new 200mm f/2 could fit into the price.
200 f2 will be priced around there, but definitely not a 70-200 f2(if they even make 1...) which we are talking about...

the crisp and sharpness still supercedes the sharpness by zooms even thou the zooms can be a f1.8..

To date it's not been done yet. Primes' sharpness are still the 'crispiest' and most accurate as they do not have moving elements. Better not say so much le cos let me think of my 50mm f/1.2 ;p

To date it's not been done yet. Primes' sharpness are still the 'crispiest' and most accurate as they do not have moving elements. Better not say so much le cos let me think of my 50mm f/1.2 ;p

:bsmilie::bsmilie: :lovegrin:

So what do people usually use these types of lenses for?

You obviously have never shot models doing cat walk with flash and a 70-200 zoom.

I use Nikon 70-200mm F2.8 to shoot fashion shows, pageants, etc. Quality remains pretty consistent. It's the perfect range for these. What else it's for?

Status
Not open for further replies.