Thank you YSLee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
StreetShooter said:
By the way, if anyone want to "pull a YSLee", try here:

IMG_9382.JPG

Don't be shy, just pull.

But don't get HURT.

where is this stall? would like to go yank his tail leh.. haha imagine if it's a camera strap! :sweatsm:

Haha... :bsmilie:
I think we all need to live with frank people in our midst. Take things in this forum (be it positive or negative) with a pinch of salt and life in CS will be much easier to live in.

I find seh's and SS' posts very amusing...and yes, even commendable... :cheers:

Added:
After some digging up of old threads (good gracious what a kaypo am I! :D) I have a clearer idea why YSLee has made a noun into a verb. I want to say somemore, but on second thoughts just leave it as it is...no point getting personal here at all...this forum is hot enough with all the flames burning here and there...

:flame:

*Ouch ouch!* :bsmilie:

from testimonials from senior CS members, YSLee has been said to be a pretty ok person. personally, his posts do carry a little barb, but at least he's spot on correct.

he's much better than Cash :D

sehsuan said:
he's much better than Cash :D
Personally, I fiind that Cash is generally alright, the major blight on his name being his failed social experiment here in clubsnap.

What made you come to the above conclusion?

Ah Pao said:
Added:
After some digging up of old threads (good gracious what a kaypo am I! :D) I have a clearer idea why YSLee has made a noun into a verb. I want to say somemore, but on second thoughts just leave it as it is...no point getting personal here at all...this forum is hot enough with all the flames burning here and there...

hehe, I'm kaypo also :embrass:

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh....... /me nodds . Now I truly understand the joke :D

gosh, its been such a long while and the tensionz still strong :rolleyes:

Well, as they say, its none of my business so better don't put a leg in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.