Thank You To A Great Clubsnap Member: Awongkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

typhoon

Oct 18, 2003
Just want to publicly say THANK YOU, Alex. You helped me get the adapter from Taiwan and you brought it alllllllll the way to NTU at Jurong for me, catching me by surprise. You really went out of your way to help a stranger and I just want to say I truly appreciate your help and your spirit of generosity!! THANKS!!
regards
Typhoon

Yap...

Me want to thank him too... He help me got the petal hood from taiwan, and sent it to my block too... He is really a nice guy...

Alex, Thanks alot... the petal hood fits well

Cheers...

hi typhoon, hongjia and all,

this is nothing :) , just hope everyone in this community are having the same thinking.
life is short and i'll try to make it simple. When i wanna help, I mean it and will do it with all my best, if not I would not offer my help. so please don't think we have a motive when we wanna help. :bsmilie:

Just remember someone did something good for you and hoping you will do something good for others. Then life will be as sweet as you wanted it to be. :lovegrin:

Astin said:
Maybe you should carry on and help another stranger along the way.....
not only one-leh, but a few along the way... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Was there a MO for adapter recently? How much did you all pay for it? Will be interested if there is another one soon. :)

Falcon said:
Was there a MO for adapter recently? How much did you all pay for it? Will be interested if there is another one soon. :)

I'll be interested too! Heard it costs US$16.50 for 1 the last time 9 people ordered in the MO

Status
Not open for further replies.