Not open for further replies.

Morphis

Sep 28, 2005
Eastside Boyz
flickr.com
SmokeCity.jpg

:p Next time I'll bring a tripod.

Thanks for viewing. Comments r welcome.

Wow... where was this? I kinda like the lights, but the sunset/sunrise is a little dull. Maybe PS the levels a bit? The smokestacks are nice too.

Looks like Labrador Park scene to me.. =)

At very long range.. =D

Nice idea, but more smoke and sky will provide a starker contrast for what you're trying to convey (at least I think so).

Looks like Labrador Park scene to me.. =)

At very long range.. =D

Nice idea, but more smoke and sky will provide a starker contrast for what you're trying to convey (at least I think so).

Damn long. 85mm long.

It was shot from Hantu.

I'm still workin on my handheld shotz, its tuff man. Those tiny little lights r flickering just focusing thru TTL. :sweat:

85mm is long? 0.o

I sense the dry humour, hahaha. Pulau Hantu? Hrm.

Thankyou for smoking, from me too!@!

Pollution is bad...urgh. we can't stop those factories on individual effort. hard at least..haha

mine from labrador
446159134_0f7792301b.jpg

Wow... where was this? I kinda like the lights, but the sunset/sunrise is a little dull. Maybe PS the levels a bit? The smokestacks are nice too.

Thank You.

It was quite a difficult compromise smoke or sunrise. It was pitch dark till da sunrise displayed the smoke. It was da tiny lights tat git me attention so there was so much I want but :dunno:

I'll make sure I bring da tripod next trip.

85mm is long? 0.o

I sense the dry humour, hahaha. Pulau Hantu? Hrm.

Come on.
It's a workin nite so no tequila but just take it all with a pinch of salt loh.:bsmilie:

Pulau Hantu Kechil jetty is facing tis Shell refinery. Abt 200m away.

The sunrise was truly breathtaking. There was so many things catching ya attention no time to take da shotz.

Status
Not open for further replies.