Thaipusam-Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple@Task Road

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way any serious critic is going to pass c&c on your image(s). I have not seen any and I am already turned off.

Select only 1 you deem most worthy of C&C, so choose wisely.

If you look at the rest of the Thaipusam photography that has been post on the forums. Nobody has post anything on the Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple@Task Road in the temple itself . If you are there you will understand there is no way that anybody can catch a good shoot. there is at let a few hundred people in the temple itself.

I am just trying to tell a story. I agree with you if you are talking about the quality for the photography.

Anyway thank for the comment.

Since this is a series of photos, I'll comment on the presentation instead:

They all look the same. No variety. Should have some closeups & wide shots & emotional shots.
The flow of photos are haphazard.

Hi there

Thank for the reply.

The biggest problem on that night of the event at Task Road was unbelieve you cannot do anything at all not even foucs your camera. there are at least hundred of people in temple at a time.

In the end I was ask to leave the permise by the police for spending too much time in the temple and I was the only photographer in the temple.

The best thing is I have not see anybody post any images on the night at task and why not share it with the people there.

Auctually I do not want to post it in is coloum but was thinking do a series of thaipusam.

ty
nicholas wee

Status
Not open for further replies.