TFCD in IR style.. Dec outing

Lx3ChuA

Jun 13, 2009
As promise this outing will be my last so organizing something special. TFCd in IR style.

There will be term and condition in order to join this outing.

1. Shooter must have a mod IR cam.
2. Shooter after shoot must burn a pp cd, pass to mi in 2 weeks time.

There will be a exception cases for Bro eawtan as he is able to use his M8 with filter handheld.

It will be held in one of the sat location Ard yishun area. Hoping to get 3 model for the above shoot.

This is just an advance notice of the up coming events. So in the mean time do watch out for update .

We can discuss the shoot in this thread.

Thxs you.
Ah Chua

wa jialat. mine is unmodded. guess i'll have to sit out on this one

wa jialat. mine is unmodded. guess i'll have to sit out on this one

Sorie bro.. Shooting portrait speed too slow later all blur blur .. Not nice hope u guys understand...:(

Just got 2 confirmation from the models.. This outing will be on the first sat of the week. Tat means it's on the 4th of Dec.. Timing should be from o830 to 12 noon ... Will update so tune..:)

I tin CE should also able to meet it before his looooonng holiday...")

Also normal cam also welcome but primary objective is a IR outing...

Thanks bro Ah Chua for organising... Saw your SMS just now ;)

TFCD is OK for me, I will join.

Can we get the models to put on winter clothing if there's a theme of icy cold? :dunno:

Thanks bro Ah Chua for organising... Saw your SMS just now ;)

TFCD is OK for me, I will join.

Can we get the models to put on winter clothing if there's a theme of icy cold? :dunno:

Gd idea but it will need to depend on tat day. This will be FUN ir outing... Haha no theme require...

Sorie Wat I meant normal cam is allow mean 1 must have a mod ir cam than he/she can also use the normal cam .. Sorie for the mix up... Anyone not clear?

Hmm Good can try , need to know the date.

can can:) if need to i'll loan from someone bah!

Wah lau.
This TFCD will require a 600nm... for me lah, at least... cos I am not experienced in IR portrait.
Siong ah...

Okay but I need to know the firm date so that I can make arrange to my schedule. Thanks for organizing.

Is flash required?

The shoot will be on the 4th of Dec, Sat. Timing will be from 0830 to 12 noon.. Location will be send to all confirm shooters by mean of
PM.

How many shooters depending on how many model we can get. The ratio is 6:1. As for now alredi got 2 confirm. So will keep this thread running for a while. Will need to see how many model can we get.

Reminder, those register in with this shoot need to inducate which type of mod IR cam. To be fair to all ppl. Shooter will be turn away on the autual day if they dont have the mod IR cam with them.

Pls understand where I am coming from... Thank you.

Ah Chua

Last edited:
Cool this will be my 1st.. Count me..:)

I've never really done an actual portrait in ir since my missus is not really keen about having to stand in the sun. :bsmilie: Perhaps i will be able to join this outing as well? Oh by the way, i am using a modded E420 with R72.

Last edited:
Bro let Ah Chua explain the term TFCD. It mean Time For CD. The model poses for free for the shooters but in return the shooter need to give the model a copy of the pp photos in the cd... So both side benefit. It's both side free... ;)

Bro let Ah Chua explain the term TFCD. It mean Time For CD. The model poses for free for the shooters but in return the shooter need to give the model a copy of the pp photos in the cd... So both side benefit. It's both side free... ;)

Thanks bro Ah Chua, but then again how many pp-photos need to be given to the model? Is it up to us to choose the best shots and then give them?