IMG_8767_21103_26412_.jpg

IMG_8633_21103_26412_.jpg

IMG_8612_21103_26412_.jpg

IMG_8430_21103_26412_.jpg

nice pic and powerfull skill.:thumbsup:
mind sharing your camera setting? :)

thanks.
f2,m mode,ev +1,wb 4700k.

U shots really show that u dun need the best body to produce good picture. Personally I find the photo a little too bright and the skin tone a little wash out. Nevertheless,good show!

thank you bro bblurrr and bro redsun.
yours comment will make me improve.:)
but i don't understand what is the meaning "oof" ;p

U shots really show that u dun need the best body to produce good picture. Personally I find the photo a little too bright and the skin tone a little wash out. Nevertheless,good show!

thanks

pic#1:-
Personally I find abit oof,juz bcos 50/f2 to take whole body view are difficult to control. but feeling still there.i like the feeling.

pic#2&3:-
this 2 pic are prof that nice pic NOT juz bcos of expensive camera and lens. good shoot

pic #4 :-
same problem with pic 1. F2 difficult to control and u crop the pic some more, so oof seen clearly.mayb 10d screen not clear and small. 'paisei' if i wrong.

pic#1:-
Personally I find abit oof,juz bcos 50/f2 to take whole body view are difficult to control. but feeling still there.i like the feeling.

pic#2&3:-
this 2 pic are prof that nice pic NOT juz bcos of expensive camera and lens. good shoot

pic #4 :-
same problem with pic 1. F2 difficult to control and u crop the pic some more, so oof seen clearly.mayb 10d screen not clear and small. 'paisei' if i wrong.

Thanks.u r rite.your comment make me improve.

i also have the ef50mm f1.4. The focus is hard to control from f1.4-f2 coz its really thin. it could also be due to back/front focusing issues. try calibrating your lens to see if it helps

it looks to me that the entire series is OOF or i should say front focus.

The first shot you can see that the sharpest point is on the floor closer to you than the model.

The second is off

The third & forth, the hat is in focus.

Unless that's your focal point, second to photoart says, try calibrating your lens with your 10D