test shot from CZJ 2.4/35 & Ds

Status
Not open for further replies.

notone

Nov 12, 2003
biopolis

got this piece of lens from a CSer. when deal, did not notice the aperture can not adjust to stop down! (a little bit la, maybe f2.8, f3.5 or so:_) and some signs of repairment. but after test shot decide to keep it.
my first CZJ:)

dnaxe

Oct 5, 2006
slightly underexposed?

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
It's a tad under.

longko

Sep 7, 2006
Balestier
Nice test shots. Just up the exposure & saturate will fix everything. These test shots are raw shot resized right?

notone

Nov 12, 2003
biopolis
thanks for comments
only resized.
this lens a little abit under exp by AV. another one over 2 stops. difficult to adjust if just by LCD review.
anyway I like the shparness and color tone.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
The CZJ 2.4/35 is a very nice lens, produces great colors, and has nice close-up (almost macro) feature. You might wanna do some post processing on your photos to make them look even nicer ;)

Persoanlly I'm waiting for the Pentax DA35/2.8 macro lens. It's on my purchase list already ...

Thanks for sharing, and hope to see more good photos from this nice little lens.

notone

Nov 12, 2003
biopolis
I am afraid the depth will not be sufficient at f2.8 if shot macro but will try.
Before I get degree and find a job, I cannot afford DA primes or limited la. And more, girlfriend became wife liao --- the face tells the fact --- really limited fund for good lenses. Still waiting for you to release some good cheap lens like the M135/3.5 I got from you, haha

macrob

Aug 4, 2006
I am afraid the depth will not be sufficient at f2.8 if shot macro but will try.
Before I get degree and find a job, I cannot afford DA primes or limited la. And more, girlfriend became wife liao --- the face tells the fact --- really limited fund for good lenses. Still waiting for you to release some good cheap lens like the M135/3.5 I got from you, haha
Congrats, for your graduation and marriage:cool:

istDeS

Dec 7, 2005
"River end"
Persoanlly I'm waiting for the Pentax DA35/2.8 macro lens. It's on my purchase list already ...
another limited;p don't know i should get it when it's out..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.