Tesnitg, deos aynnoe can raed tihs psot esaily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artosoft

Aug 31, 2005
Tanjong Katong
Hi,

I Jsut wnat to tset if aonnye can raed tihs mseagse. Tihs is acrodcnig to IBM tset taht hmaun bairn can raed if the fsirt and lseatt lteter on the wrod is crorcet, no metatr the mldide is in wonrg posiotin as lnog as it cnaotin creroct ahplbeat of the wrod. Is it rghit? Can you uensrtdnad my psot ealisy?

Hvae a ncie day polpee. Tkae mroe sohot :).

Rgaders,
Atro.

Artosoft said:
Hi,

I Jsut wnat to tset if aonnye can raed tihs mseagse. Tihs is acrodcnig to IBM tset taht hmaun bairn can raed if the fsirt and lseatt lteter on the wrod is crorcet, no metatr the mldide is in wonrg posiotin as lnog as it cnaotin creroct ahplbeat of the wrod. Is it rghit? Can you uensrtdnad my psot ealisy?

Rgaders,
Atro.

yesI can udnresantd waht you tpye

soireruy io kjasd as bniut oif triouiobkjkle reaadoing ttrat anm,df tryiopioung thois noiw!

adamadam said:
soireruy io kjasd as bniut oif triouiobkjkle reaadoing ttrat anm,df tryiopioung thois noiw!
Hah... :dunno: .

Regards,
Arto.

waht are you donig in the mdidle of the day tpying tihs knid of msesage? bsos not aruond?

If u'd studied psychology, u'll know how lexical access and automatic thought processes would play a part in this. :)

jsbn said:
If u'd studied psychology, u'll know how lexical access and automatic thought processes would play a part in this. :)

i tihnk tihs prvoes the arbitrairness of alhpabeitcally baesd lagnuages

wah, is this the new singlish!! power sia. imagin newspaper uses this.:bsmilie:

just as long as the first and last character is correct. it is possible:D

jsut lkie this la.

denniskee said:
wah, is this the new singlish!! power sia. imagin newspaper uses this.:bsmilie:

A newspaper back in the UK printed a whole 2 page article just like this explaining about how it works and that no one really has to write that accurately.

I have to say it was the most annoying article in the world, makes you want to shoot yourself after 2 pages!

Artosoft said:
Hi,

Rgaders,
Atro.

izzit IBM who discovered it? thought it's found out quite long ago already.

I know about this long time ago. It's strange but 99% of the paople will be able to read it without any problems.

UandMe said:
izzit IBM who discovered it? thought it's found out quite long ago already.
Mbaye it fnuod a lnog tmie ago, and IBM do the tset on it agian to povre it wkors :).

Rgerads,
Atro.

eikin said:
waht are you donig in the mdidle of the day tpying tihs knid of msesage? bsos not aruond?
No, I am the bsos :bsmilie: . Jsut Kdindig!

Raedrgs,
Atro.

wanzw said:
just as long as the first and last character is correct. it is possible:D

jsut lkie this la.
Not necessarily, how abt if u face these string of words? ;p

"Ihnbhfjturjglky rlajirnemd eufjt ljge tze IMF"

Status
Not open for further replies.