Tanjiong Pagar Station: TLR Night Shoot 23rd Thursday anyone

horrible ....always go there dinner
now see the crowds also sianzzzzz

maybe now i walk down see see shoot shoot :)
or drive into the bra where got many race horse machine or KTV deep inside.....memeory man....

Crazy many people there. Young and old, toting all kinds of cameras, snapping everything and everyone.

Spoke to one of the Enciks there - he told me these past few days/weeks, he and his fellow train station officials very exasperated with all those photographers who blatantly flout legal (according to him) and safety regulations by (i) going onto the departure platform without purchasing tickets, (ii) running around on the tracks within the station itself, (iii) climbing over the fence further down the station to get onto the tracks to capture the trains moving in/out. As much as they understand peoples' obsession with wanting to capture some memories of this place before end of the month, they certainly wish you would be considerate enough to not do what's obviously prohibited.

I myself saw a couple of people doing what's mentioned above.
Guys, hope you can spare a thought for them too. Don't make things difficult for them - they're only there to do their job, part of which is to keep you visitors safe and sound.

It'll continue to be the same until the last day. This came out on the papers too.

Crazy many people there. Young and old, toting all kinds of cameras, snapping everything and everyone.
Spoke to one of the Enciks there - he told me these past few days/weeks, he and his fellow train station officials very exasperated with all those photographers who blatantly flout legal (according to him) and safety regulations by (i) going onto the departure platform without purchasing tickets, (ii) running around on the tracks within the station itself, (iii) climbing over the fence further down the station to get onto the tracks to capture the trains moving in/out. As much as they understand peoples' obsession with wanting to capture some memories of this place before end of the month, they certainly wish you would be considerate enough to not do what's obviously prohibited.
I myself saw a couple of people doing what's mentioned above.
Guys, hope you can spare a thought for them too. Don't make things difficult for them - they're only there to do their job, part of which is to keep you visitors safe and sound.

food stall finally drew her curtain over wkend.....I will miss all the good food over there....
good bye~~~~~~hope they dun close my short cut to the main road :)