Tangshooters - East Meets West

Status
Not open for further replies.
KuanToh, time to invest in some bigger aperture lens liao. :thumbsup:

Actually using CZ 50 1.4 but forgo the bokeh to retain details of the model. Shot at mostly f2.8 to f4. Hee... Will go for f2 next time rd... My flickr got some shot at f1.4 ones... ;)

Here's mine. :lovegrin:

Queenie_Web_Bk.jpg

Queenie_Web_Ak.jpg

:lovegrin::lovegrin:

:lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin:

i like the make-up & styling. gives the oriental feel. ;)

Sorry about the clothes pin/peg behind her neck. Tried to PP away but failed... :embrass:

Anyway it was a joy to work with the model. :lovegrin:

Thank Pierce for arranging the costumes and make-up, Phoa for arranging the model, Kuantoh, Coolsigg, Shogun and Redsun for making the shoot even more enjoyable. :thumbsup: ;)

Redsuns: eh. doubt so? :)

Sorry about the clothes pin/peg behind her neck. Tried to PP away but failed... :embrass:

Anyway it was a joy to work with the model.

Thank Pierce for arranging the costumes and make-up, Phoa for arranging the model, Kuantoh, Coolsigg, Shogun and Redsun for making the shoot even more enjoyable. :thumbsup: ;)

Bro, no worries.....I also struggled on the peg. :sweat:....BTW, good effort put in since never shoot beauties for long time. :bsmilie:

the pics of the model in qipao looks alot better than the western wedding gown. alot stems from the looks of the model. there wasn't a change of styling in terms of makeup and hair when she changed over to the gown as well. i think that would have made a world of changes.

other than that, the qipao pics are smashing! :D

Both image styling and make up ok, but composition, particularily the backgrounds, came up short. Too cluttered. Very distracting!

Status
Not open for further replies.