Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of tripods....Calling LOTUSfairy!!!! you have PM!

wah lao....just been away for a while to do my work, and i am called for liao hah :bsmilie:

LOTUSFAIRY LISTENING...YA ? :lovegrin:

U need wat tell me... If i have i bring for u... dun need to keep buying... :bsmilie: I ish SIC

dunno what we're lacking yet...that's why I calling them :bsmilie: Thanks first ha KT!

Calling naka and mapper48, want to discuss what equipment to bring this saturday?
You have to reach deep inside you... let your instinct guide you and let your inspiration flows...

Take a deep breath first... feel that heart beat calling for its equipment... let the qi tells you the settings.. switch on your medicholrin, feel the balance of the force... someday .. you don't even have to dorge teh bullets... follw the white rabbit!

if i got lotsa of qi, i bring the whole dry cabinet out! :bsmilie:

You have to reach deep inside you... let your instinct guide you and let your inspiration flows...

Take a deep breath first... feel that heart beat calling for its equipment... let the qi tells you the settings.. switch on your medicholrin, feel the balance of the force... someday .. you don't even have to dorge teh bullets... follw the white rabbit!

you need to get back to reality man :bsmilie:

if i got lotsa of qi, i bring the whole dry cabinet out! :bsmilie:

aluminum tripod u already hiam heavy...whole cabinet then u need to hire someone to carry liao

you need to get back to reality man :bsmilie:

aluminum tripod u already hiam heavy...whole cabinet then u need to hire someone to carry liao
Feed the lady and she can really carry te weights! Her passion for food comes before photography.. what i last heard...

Hiyoo.. I am in reality man... but your choice.. haa.. if u think te strobe makes more sense... wahaa

Upcoming model shoot end of the month ft maxim girl precy. .

images

Interested parties please PM or email me (g-khoo@hotmail.com) for details.

I believe i have sent out some to you guys already.

Upcoming model shoot end of the month ft maxim girl precy. .

images

Interested parties please PM or email me (g-khoo@hotmail.com) for details.

I believe i have sent out some to you guys already.

is tis a studio shoot..if it is, consider me in..

Yup studio, either 30th or 31st of this month.

4 hours shooting including make up.
3 outfits, 2 looks.

I believe i got email you the details? ;)

hmm... i ish low on budget liao... saving up for egypt... haha :sweat:

Monthly Enrichment Session

Its mid month again. Reading Time!

Date: 15/08/2008
Time: 630pm at Orchard MRT

Note: This is not a photography outing but u r free to bring cameller to shoot camees.

Participants:

1. kuantoh
2. LotusFairy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.