Tang Shooters XLIV: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesh u is food fairy wahaha ytd ghost eat also nv call me :sticktong

no leh..i pass 1/2 of my butter chicken around..i only took 2 small pieces of my butter chicken..the other 4 pieces got passed around..:sweat:

no leh..i pass 1/2 of my butter chicken around..i only took 2 small pieces of my butter chicken..the other 4 pieces got passed around..:sweat:

Bt ytd wat happen to the butter nann ah? I ish a bit confused ytd, so the nann u took was cheese nann or butter nann? :dunno:

Bt ytd wat happen to the butter nann ah? I ish a bit confused ytd, so the nann u took was cheese nann or butter nann? :dunno:

i ordered a butter naan...

dunno why another 3 butter appeared and mixed with my cheese naan....

i managed to retrieve a 1/2 piece of cheeese and the other 1/2 piece butter...
i think hee chomped down my the other half-cheese..

:cry:

i ordered a butter naan...

dunno why another 3 butter appeared and mixed with my cheese naan....

i managed to retrieve a 1/2 piece of cheeese and the other 1/2 piece butter...
i think hee chomped down my the other half-cheese..

:cry:

I tink its becoz mi n louis ordered 2 butter nann, but he put all the butter nann together so in total there were 5 butter nanns coz the guy made another set for us fwah so confusing wahaha

I tink its becoz mi n louis ordered 2 butter nann, but he put all the butter nann together so in total there were 5 butter nanns coz the guy made another set for us fwah so confusing wahaha

dunno leh..he said, my side here got 1 cheese (that is mine)...and 3 butter...which i oso dun noe who ordered...but the guys finished them anyway..

your side should have 2 ..

who ordered the other butter chicken from your side?:sweat:

dunno leh..he said, my side here got 1 cheese (that is mine)...and 3 butter...which i oso dun noe who ordered...but the guys finished them anyway..

your side should have 2 ..

who ordered the other butter chicken from your side?:sweat:

Mi and louis loh chiu all also got butter chicken ah? Tats means got 2 butter chicken ah

Mi and louis loh chiu all also got butter chicken ah? Tats means got 2 butter chicken ah

huh...wait..your side 1 butter chicken...my side one butter chicken....
it is correct lor..:bsmilie:

i ordered 1 butter chicken ($9.50), 1 cheese naan ($3.50), 2 cha ($4.00) = i paid $17...
wah lao...machiam i eat one buffet steamboat dinner liao..:sweat:

Another reminder:

Hello butties!! All those who went for the brother n sister TFCD, we promised to pass the photos to them in 2 weeks time so deadline is 5TH of OCT
So all butties choose ur best photos and send it to my email [COLOR="red"][B]Jimmy_tan81@hotmail.com[/B][/COLOR] or yousendit.com or watever

Btw can u all rename the photos to ur CS nick followed by numbers in sequence? For eg mine would be jimmy81-1, jimmy81-2 etc..This is so tat the models can will be able to credit the photos to the respective photographer shld anyone ask :)

Thank chiu all butties!!!

So far i have received the pics from part0 still waiting for the rest :)

huh...wait..your side 1 butter chicken...my side one butter chicken....
it is correct lor..:bsmilie:

i ordered 1 butter chicken ($9.50), 1 cheese naan ($3.50), 2 cha ($4.00) = i paid $17...
wah lao...machiam i eat one buffet steamboat dinner liao..:sweat:

LOL bt ok la the chicken was nt so bad....juz a bit ex :think:

oki..aunty me go prepare go work liao....

have fun everybody..;p

LOL bt ok la the chicken was nt so bad....juz a bit ex :think:

yah lor...a few doors away, i ate before $5.50 only
i think we are kana carrot ...the tourist menu.:sweat:

Harrow butties I ish leach my sister's prace liao, feeling so high last min drink so fast I ish blame KT.

fwah chiu all went lim allsoh? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.