Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, CS forum is up again...

here is my humble contribution to TS logo design.

Initially wanted some dark figures , but was too lazy to create.. therefore, I use a group photo to create the effect. comments are most welcome.... Own time own target FIRE !!!

gf.jpg

Initially wanted some dark figures , but was too lazy to create.. therefore, I use a group photo to create the effect. comments are most welcome.... Own time own target FIRE !!!

gf.jpg

This is GOOD! :thumbsup:We are like a bunch of Ah Bengs, especially with me in front. :bsmilie:

gf.jpg

lol
i see me!:D

IDEA!

Some ideas came to my mind, during sleeping in the office. Share Share.

I do noticed when people doing review on equipments, most of the time they write composition. Seldom, see them doing live demostrations on the equipment. :think:

I am thinking of doing a live video on showing how efficient the equipments are rather than write the composition. This will sort of showing and educating the audience on the power of the equipments.

Some scenario:
Wireless file transfer
A person armed with a camera with wireless device and shooting at a distant away from the laptop to see how far and fast the files are transferred.

Frames per second
Camera set at high speed shots. Taking fast moving object and evaluate the pics quality on the laptop.

etc...

I believe this sort of live reviews will be more conviencing.

Guy's, your views? :)

good idea, can post on youtube :thumbsup:

IDEA!

Some ideas came to my mind, during sleeping in the office. Share Share.

I do noticed when people doing review on equipments, most of the time they write composition. Seldom, see them doing live demostrations on the equipment. :think:

I am thinking of doing a live video on showing how efficient the equipments are rather than write the composition. This will sort of showing and educating the audience on the power of the equipments.

Some scenario:
Wireless file transfer
A person armed with a camera with wireless device and shooting at a distant away from the laptop to see how far and fast the files are transferred.

Frames per second
Camera set at high speed shots. Taking fast moving object and evaluate the pics quality on the laptop.

etc...

I believe this sort of live reviews will be more conviencing.

Guy's, your views? :)

Master phoa, yr 17-40mm selling anytime soon?

No leh...have to wait till June for the 16-35. Meanwhile, you may have to look into other source. :)
Wa sad! Ok man :D
Got any BBB these days? ;p

Wa sad! Ok man :D
Got any BBB these days? ;p

Ha Ha.....Let me see. :think:

Pending arrival from overseas (by this week)
1) 2 PocketWizard Plus 2
2) Pre trigger cable
3) Syn cable
4) Macbook skin (teasy type)

Pending to be purchased (This month)
1) Zeiss 50mm f1.4
2) Unmbrella, stand and adaptor for outdoor shoot
3) Droboshare - Maybe for my Drobo

Future to be purchase (In order)
1) Zeiss 85mm f1.4
2) 16-35mm f2.8 MK2
3) Bowen lightings?????
4) Mac Pro

Will buy if have extra $$$$
1) Jobro photoviewer
2) 1Ds MK3 or Mamiya 645 Pro 2 (Film back), which most of the time dreaming. :lovegrin:

I think that's all. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.