Tang Shooters - Portia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Master style. Learn from the master.

Thanks for today arrangement and shoot.
lots of fun and let lots of posing and shooting tips for sure.

I make the right choice of Portia. She is good with Emotion & Expression. Great JOb!
Hope you guy do enjoy the shoot part of the lousy rain.

You have the "Eye" for selecting models. ;)

Hi, joined TangShooters in an outing today. Enjoy!

MS-Portia-150907-003.jpg

Lovely! The soft feel and DoF is good.

Pity i could not join at that time :(

Hey Phoa..thank you for ur guidance..very nice shots you have here..love the soft feel for #1..

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi, joined TangShooters in an outing today. Enjoy!

MS-Portia-150907-003.jpg

MS-Portia-150907-008.jpg

MS-Portia-150907-016.jpg

Good pictures. Not great.

The problem has to do with how the background and foreground were being handled. You attempted to isolate and showcase teh model. However, in your attempts, you also created such powerful foreground and busy background that attention is being drawn away from your model.

Were the blurr DI'ed in? Does not look natural to my eyes.

Good pictures. Not great.

The problem has to do with how the background and foreground were being handled. You attempted to isolate and showcase teh model. However, in your attempts, you also created such powerful foreground and busy background that attention is being drawn away from your model.

Were the blurr DI'ed in? Does not look natural to my eyes.

Thanks. :)
Your comments noted.
The blurrness was created using the lens, no DI input.

Thanks. :)
Your comments noted.
The blurrness was created using the lens, no DI input.

ok, but then the bokeh still did not look good in these images. they are so overwhelming, competing with the model for attention.

I believe if you had compose from a slighty different angle, this problem will be solved.

#1 very nice. Love the expression and beauty of the model. Also love the light, bokeh and how you bring the subject out from the picture.

ok, but then the bokeh still did not look good in these images. they are so overwhelming, competing with the model for attention.

I believe if you had compose from a slighty different angle, this problem will be solved.

Agreed, will look into the plane of focus during composition.

Status
Not open for further replies.