Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martial Art TFCD in Feb 2009

Gotten hold of a brother whom is coaching martial art. He is open to a small shoot in Feb period. Physique is in form and should be able to impress with some oil rubs on torso. Just want to sound out and test the interest... to decide if need to disturb him for more "models" in situation where reposnse is good. Tentative 5 shooters only .. include myself (of coz).

Venue to be release to selected shooters only. Tentative will be in his studio/school (which i need to access soon if its suitable). May get a studio if need be.. cos we gonna make him flip and jump and execute art of the martial .. props is a plus. Likely day of shoot is on Saturday morning...

Expect a small fee of SGD5 (more if studio)... for oil, boards for breaking, 01xTangShooter Tshirt in appreciation and group foto. Need water spray to simulate prespiration... okie before my imagination runs wild... sign up now on your interest.:rolleyes:

For TangShooters only. Eligible to members before 01 Jan 2009. Others need not apply.

1. falconite
2. Mulan
3. Jimmy81 (wat kind of props? i have muay thai handbands. TBC feb got reservist)
4. zaxh
5. woofmy
____________________ (get more models)______________
6. Benosaurous (if full, can be sk without cam)
7. Febrita (TBC, depending on confirmed date of shooting)
8. Nirenj (Only if date falls after 15 Feb.)

Gotten hold of a brother whom is coaching martial art. He is open to a small shoot in Feb period. Physique is in form and should be able to impress with some oil rubs on torso. Just want to sound out and test the interest... to decide if need to disturb him for more "models" in situation where reposnse is good. Tentative 5 shooters only .. include myself (of coz).

Venue to be release to selected shooters only. Tentative will be in his studio/school (which i need to access soon if its suitable). May get a studio if need be.. cos we gonna make him flip and jump and execute art of the martial .. props is a plus. Likely day of shoot is on Saturday morning...

Expect a small fee of SGD5 (more if studio)... for oil, boards for breaking, 01xTangShooter Tshirt in appreciation and group foto. Need water spray to simulate prespiration... okie before my imagination runs wild... sign up now on your interest.:rolleyes:

For TangShooters only. Eligible to members before 01 Jan 2009. Others need not apply.

1. falconite
2. Mulan
3. Jimmy81 (wat kind of props? i have muay thai handbands. TBC feb got reservist)
4. zaxh
5. woofmy

I can provide some props if u guys need it .....

1. falconite
2. Mulan
4. zaxh
5. woofmy
9. Ambious

Expect a small fee of SGD5 (more if studio)... for oil, boards for breaking, 01xTangShooter Tshirt in appreciation and group foto. Need water spray to simulate prespiration... okie before my imagination runs wild... sign up now on your interest.

1. falconite
2. Mulan
4. zaxh
5. woofmy
9. Ambious
10. airforce1 ( hope on my off day )

Monthly Abstract Shoot

An old Chinese settlement, Tiong Bahru is known for its Chinese food and unique culture. Many unseen side of it is awaiting for creativity to present.

Theme: Blurr
Date: 7 Feb 2009
Time: 1430hrs to 1700hrs
Meeting Point: MRT (Near Macdonald's area)

Expectations:

Participants are expected to exercise their creativity and capture any shots that can be related to blurr. No limits to creativity. A thread will be created and each participant will share 3 of their best shots. No prize, no rewards, but alot can be gained from blurr shooting. Simple editing are allowed.

This shoot is open to ALL (including non TSers). New TSers are to PM their num to gglankie.

Participants:

1. glankie
2. Benosaurous (TBC sensitive date)
3. kuantoh
4. part0
5. simpleliving
6. jawzsg (TBC)
7. Woofmy (likely to leave a bit early - Wakin concert that nite )
8. cckue
9. HanLi
10. Pauche
11. Jimmy81
12. Rainwhisper
13. Caroland

========================================================

Dinner time : 1730 - 1830 hrs

========================================================

Night Macro at Tiong Bahru Park

Its been a long time since we did the last macro, now its the chance for you to present your art again.

Date: 7 Feb 2009
Location: Tiong bahru Park (Map will PM to confirmed participants)
Meeting Point: Tiong bahru MRT Macdonald's vicinity
Time: 1830 - 2200hrs

Things to bring:
1. Insect repellent
2. Powerful Torchlight
3. Water
4. Camera body
5. Camera Lens (Macro)

Participants:

1. glankie
2. kuantoh (where are the flashers?)
3. part0 (TBC)
4. cool "frash" sigg (will be late depending on bookout time)
5. simple"frashing"
6. dOlBy (frashing )
7. jawzsg (TBC)
8. Han Li
9. Pauche
10. Rainwhisper
11.Caroland< Finally! waited for so long :)>

Last edited:
Dance Shoot (tentative 31st jan)

To ONLY ALL Tangshooters, especially those who raised interest during msn. I've asked the 2 dancers serene and rebecca out of courtesy for those interested if they are willing and they are fine with it but need to pay abit each pax. I'm not taking commission hor...helping as a fellow tangshooter (its time i finally contributed LOL) date and location i am not sure yet maybe 31st jan tentative, i'm just a middleman here

I'm posting for all to see and garner interest. please, this is not a XMM shoot. SK warriors are welcomed perhaps, maybe two or three (no cameras allowed)

Please leave your names down if keen. Looking at tentative 6-8 photogs including myself maybe, some on reserve list. there is no first come first serve but response gathering will cease on 16th jan 2359 and if the numbers exceed 8 shooters, will draw lot using MS excel random selection

every name has a random chance of 66.66% if exceeding 8 photogs

(please note for those who are not a tangshooter, your names will be ignored totally)

Photographers (if more than 8, random draw)
1. carnage3630 (2nd to report) randomly selected
2. G-khoo
3. jawzsg randomly selected
4. ilovebeaches randomly selected
5. simpleliving randomly selected
6. airforce1 randomly selected
7. zaxh81 randomly selected
8. billycadiz randomly selected
9. part0 (May I know wat time start huh?) (TBC 1st)
10. datson79
11. chengpenguin
12. Febrita randomly selected
-----close-----
do note only 8 out of 12 will be able to shoot via random selection.

SK Warriors (3 slots)
1. luna_sea83 (SK warrior)
2. mpguitars
3. sprintist

Reserves -
==> G-khoo, datson79, chengpenguin, part0

Hi guys, i've randomly selected (i swear i made no decision) the 8 people to attend the dance shoot, date will be on the 31st as mentioned, time will be tentative 9am to start. location will be PMed after its confirmed. For those who are selected please put a "confirmed" beside your name and delete away the "randomly selected" after you have affirmed your availability

so note that each person has to pay $40 for the entire 2 hours which equates to about $20/hr. it was stated that monetary compensation is needed earlier, those not comfortable with the amount or wish to withdraw please let me know asap thanks! btw, please bring the exact amount on that day to pay in cash because i am not getting commission i shall not involve myself in doing the middleman transaction to avoid suspicion or misunderstanding arigato!

those confirmed, please pm me your handphone number and real name thankyou! those whom i already have just change status to confirm..sorry so longwinded..:confused:

Expect a small fee of SGD5 (more if studio)... for oil, boards for breaking, 01xTangShooter Tshirt in appreciation and group foto. Need water spray to simulate prespiration... okie before my imagination runs wild... sign up now on your interest.

1. falconite
2. Mulan
4. zaxh
5. woofmy
9. Ambious
11. simpleliving

Sentosa Flowers 09

Date : 24 Jan
Time :8.30am @ Harbourfront Mrt

Come celebrate the season of Spring and usher in the Year of the Ox with a kaleidoscope of fresh blooms at the annual floral extravaganza, Sentosa Flowers 2009. Be enthralled by the magnificent displays of unique flowers and soak in the festive mood on the sunny island! For the first time, the floral displays will be making its way down to the white sandy beaches of Palawan, making it a truly Sentosa experience. And when night falls, be mesmerised by the beauty of lit-up flowers under the starry sky. So come on down to Sentosa with your family and friends, and celebrate Spring at this award-winning festival.

Participants
1.Redsun2
2.lkkang
3.part0 (TBC)
4.Benosaurous TBC
5.zh3ng (bergin)
6.coolsigg
7. san
8.datson79
9. Rainwhisper
10. zaxh81 + 1pax
11. StrifeYun (TBC)
12. mapper48 (TBC)
13. Royaux (TBC)

To ONLY ALL Tangshooters, especially those who raised interest during msn. I've asked the 2 dancers serene and rebecca out of courtesy for those interested if they are willing and they are fine with it but need to pay abit each pax. I'm not taking commission hor...helping as a fellow tangshooter (its time i finally contributed LOL) date and location i am not sure yet maybe 31st jan tentative, i'm just a middleman here

I'm posting for all to see and garner interest. please, this is not a XMM shoot. SK warriors are welcomed perhaps, maybe two or three (no cameras allowed)

Please leave your names down if keen. Looking at tentative 6-8 photogs including myself maybe, some on reserve list. there is no first come first serve but response gathering will cease on 16th jan 2359 and if the numbers exceed 8 shooters, will draw lot using MS excel random selection

(please note for those who are not a tangshooter, your names will be ignored totally)

2. G-khoo
5. simpleliving confirmed
10. datson79
11. chengpenguin
12. Febrita randomly selected
-----close-----

SK Warriors (3 slots)
2. mpguitars
3. sprintist

Reserves -

Hi guys, i've randomly selected (i swear i made no decision) the 8 people to attend the dance shoot, date will be on the 31st as mentioned, time will be tentative 9am to start. location will be PMed after its confirmed. For those who are selected please put a "confirmed" beside your name and delete away the "randomly selected" after you have affirmed your availability

so note that each person has to pay $40 for the entire 2 hours which equates to about $20/hr. it was stated that monetary compensation is needed earlier, those not comfortable with the amount or wish to withdraw please let me know asap thanks! btw, please bring the exact amount on that day to pay in cash because i am not getting commission i shall not involve myself in doing the middleman transaction to avoid suspicion or misunderstanding arigato!

those confirmed, please pm me your handphone number and real name thankyou! those whom i already have just change status to confirm..sorry so longwinded..:confused:

2. G-khoo
10. datson79
11. chengpenguin
12. Febrita confirmed
-----close-----

SK Warriors (3 slots)
2. mpguitars
3. sprintist

Reserves -

Note from sprintist

1. carnage3630 (2nd to report) confirmed
2. G-khoo
10. datson79
11. chengpenguin
12. Febrita confirmed
-----close-----

SK Warriors (3 slots)
2. mpguitars
3. sprintist

Reserves -

Note from sprintist

1. falconite
2. Mulan
4. zaxh
5. woofmy
9. Ambious
_________________ (get even more models)_____________
11. simpleliving
12. highfive (TBC depending on date, if cannot slot in, also dun mind doing SK without cam)

Last edited:

1. falconite
2. Mulan
4. zaxh
5. woofmy
9. Ambious
11. simpleliving
12. highfive (TBC depending on date, if cannot slot in, also dun mind doing SK without cam)
Thanks for the response... will try to accommadate all... Haaa.. i love the "get even more models"

Sorry for putting on confirming a date. Will get comfortable date for as many as possible. CHeerios!!

1. falconite
2. Mulan
4. zaxh
5. woofmy
9. Ambious
11. simpleliving
13. ilovebeaches(dont mind sk,think i can get some props as well)

1. carnage3630 (2nd to report) confirmed
2. G-khoo (withdrawn from reserve)
10. datson79
11. chengpenguin
12. Febrita confirmed
-----close-----

SK Warriors (3 slots)
2. mpguitars
3. sprintist

Reserves -
==> datson79, chengpenguin, part0

Note from sprintist

1. falconite
2. Mulan
4. zaxh
5. woofmy
9. Ambious
11. simpleliving
13. ilovebeaches(dont mind sk,think i can get some props as well)
Hi pal,

Thanks for the interest, however I have to be strict to the fact that only TangShooter members (before 1st Jan 2009) need apply only.

My apology on the restriction, which was set with intention to boost the unity and membership priveledges for the team. Do join us on more occasions to gain entrance rights. :) FOr your understanding.

Sentosa Flowers 09
2252503430_cb3ab0f09c.jpg

Date : 24 Jan
Time :8.30am @ Harbourfront Mrt

Come celebrate the season of Spring and usher in the Year of the Ox with a kaleidoscope of fresh blooms at the annual floral extravaganza, Sentosa Flowers 2009. Be enthralled by the magnificent displays of unique flowers and soak in the festive mood on the sunny island! For the first time, the floral displays will be making its way down to the white sandy beaches of Palawan, making it a truly Sentosa experience. And when night falls, be mesmerised by the beauty of lit-up flowers under the starry sky. So come on down to Sentosa with your family and friends, and celebrate Spring at this award-winning festival.

Participants
1.Redsun2
2.lkkang
3.part0 (TBC)
4.Benosaurous TBC
5.zh3ng (bergin)
6.coolsigg
7. san
8.datson79
9. Rainwhisper
10. zaxh81 + 1pax
11. StrifeYun (TBC)