Not open for further replies.
Yesh, TSs are all indeed all great and fun photographers. Cant deny.. :bsmilie:

hey hey hey buttie..

chiu forgot the word

pleasing personalities:sweatsm:

:eek:...allloooo bbbuttie...chiu ish de shooo noti reh....:sweatsm::heart:

:love1:

buttie, seriously, why will you organize a bat outing?? :sweatsm:

:sweatsm:... Allloo horsin bbbuttie.... DP ish a class by itself and really rather nice in person I assure you. N86M ish both objective and creative in his photography abeit having a rather weird sense of humour... kkekekeekke... hard to imitate lah.

Buttie, i ish saying the black backside imitating DP and N86.. i ish not saying both of them gotch bad character.. lol..

i ish the thristy por macnonald now.. :bsmilie:

Sis, cool further.. health and young Feb is more impt..

This Black backside is trying to imitate DP and N86M.... let him be.. Its useless to fume over young kids nowadays.. Black backside will leave TS TCSS when he finish queuing up for his Merry-go-round.

:heart:.. Alllooo BBButtee dear....don't get upset. Let's give him the benefit of doubt... he's actually a load of fun in some other thread, ;)

Thanks, guys.
I don't care much about how he has acted on other threads. If he's so well behaved, why launch personal attacks here?
I don't condone such a rude behaviour.

This heipigu can talk all he wants, but he has not answered my repeated question: what's his intent in making these personal attacks? Regardless of his maturity or lack thereof, everyone is accountable for his/her public comments.

You guys have been polite in replying to his comments more than 3 times which is highly commendable. However, he doesn't return the favour by still being a troublemaker.

I've said my piece. Won't be replying anymore to this topic.

Please note that my above opinion is personal and does not reflect TangShooter's opinion as a group.

Allos buttie i post new moller in facebook, if enuff ppl interested den i organise por her, ish prom czech republic

sarpork jimmy buttie :devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.